I miss Flopco Flopco

• Super Mods
On 3/26/2017 at 10:13 AM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Problem #1: Britney adores leotards and seems allergic to pants these days :otears:

That’s all the pop stars. All I see Beyoncé and Jlo are basically glitzy leotards and even if it’s not, it still looks like a leotard.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

the things is, the ugly "outfits" she wore towards the end of POM, at least we know they were mutilated by her, or mixed by her, or bought online, but Marco Marco is supposed to be a designer. There was no excuse for him not being able to do something that was functional for the choreos, but that also looked nice and was flattering to her body.

IA. But some of his creations were good unlike what Britney wore in the last 2 years. I made this thread because her outfits were getting worse and worse and some of Flopco's creations were flattering like the black leotard for BOMT.

Oh and I thought that she would have new and expensive outfits for the asian tour. I was wrong :orangu:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

That’s all the pop stars. All I see Beyoncé and Jlo are basically glitzy leotards and even if it’s not, it still looks like a leotard.

Beyonce wore shorts for coachella and many other singers have worn shorts, pants, skirts, catsuits and many other things for their performances in the last 5 years (Rihanna, Camila, Ariana, Katy, Demi, Pink, Madonna, etc) . Leotards are not a must anymore, there's no excuse.

On 11/2/2018 at 1:08 PM, really really cool guy said:

Why so many dislikes? Don't tell me you liked those fugly leotards :juggingu:

when Jordan redid the Exhale website either late last year or earlier this year, for some reason it kept all the downvotes but all the upvotes disappeared. It happened to my Piece of Sarah thread from last year (and others i've seen).

if you see, the downvotes are from last year and the upvotes are from a few days ago

not sure if he noticed and just didn't bother to fix it

Archived