Britney's most ****** song? (POLL)

e-mailmyheart

Britney's most sexual song?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

911 and Touch of my hand are the sexiest song on earth :nicki2:

It's amazing how she could sing about *** with so much class and dignity  :moorangu:

39 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

Nine...... One........ One

Sexing in the attic
When you felt so automatic 
Felt explosive when you had it
When you all over me
Boy I made it rain
Just when I squeezed and made it tight
Just so relaxed, so don't you fight 
Just calm down, feel the freaking heat

:thirsty:

Mama is so N@$TY on this song!! :orly:

911 is the most ******** explicit. But Breathe on Me is probably the best song to have *** to because it's so ****** and intimate. TOMH is also very erotic, sensual, and elegant at the same time. I never thought a song about self-exploration/************ could be so very beautifully done. Gimme More is very **** in a late night, ********, let loose kinda way, same with Get Naked and Perfect Lover. 3 is about a threesome, but it's so bubblegum sounding that it doesn't sound ****** at all to me. Slave is very **** in a teasing way, but it's not an actual *** song imo. More of an "I'm gonna tease you while I'm dancing and having fun" type of song. If U Seek Amy also isn't really a *** song either imo, more of a confidence thing. Like, love me, hate me, but it doesn't matter because I'm so hot that all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to **** me. Welcome to Me is pretty hot. I think it'd be hotter if it was more of a finished product instead of being so raw. 

Archived