Brit's dancing - then and now, what is different?

HairFlipQueen

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Xhesiko said:

PASSION.PASSION.PASSION

ChaZLeZUUAEzFso.jpg

The M+M Tour didn't have hardcore choreography, 7 to 8 costume changes  nor amazing production

still lip sync (at least she's consistent with something) 

Looks like she choreograph the whole routine in 4 hours 1 day 

still better than knee tapping, walk me through, let me put my hair in a bun since i don't have proper choreography for this verse 

but DAMN the way she moves and dance during that show is EPIC. She was on FIRE

You can see passion in her eyes and doesn't get carried/drag around by her dancers every single routine.

and she's already mom of 2, had multiple injuries and going through tough times 

YET SHE STILL DID DANCE LIKE SHE'S NOT WEARING A WIG THERE'S NO TOMORROW 

That's the end of Britney the GREAT dancer

THIS basically is what I'm saying.

I love this video, she just has great swag especially in the beginning and she's barely even moving at that point!

5 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

THIS basically is what I'm saying.

I love this video, she just has great swag especially in the beginning and she's barely even moving at that point!

****! Look at the way she looks at the crowd and the camera. You can sense her confidence. THIS is what is missing. 

Idk what happened honestly. It's like some parts she just doesn't have rhythm at all. She'll snap or do weird head ticks and flip her hair off beat. But you can see in her face she thinks she's totally killing it. So idk. Maybe it's nerves, maybe it's lack of rehearsal, maybe it's choreo. But a good trained dancer can work around all those things. Not rehearsing doesn't make u randomly not be able to stay on beat. So idk. It's a mystery 

6 minutes ago, Mario said:

****! Look at the way she looks at the crowd and the camera. You can sense her confidence. THIS is what is missing. 

Yep! You guys are so good at articulating what I'm thinking! She lip syncs of course, but when she pulled off **** like this is really didn't matter too much. Now - it really does. 

5 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Idk what happened honestly. It's like some parts she just doesn't have rhythm at all. She'll snap or do weird head ticks and flip her hair off beat. But you can see in her face she thinks she's totally killing it. So idk. Maybe it's nerves, maybe it's lack of rehearsal, maybe it's choreo. But a good trained dancer can work around all those things. Not rehearsing doesn't make u randomly not be able to stay on beat. So idk. It's a mystery 

Exactly... such a mystery.. a dancer doesn't just lose the ability to dance it's so odd...

She isn't as comfortable as she used to be. This is 10000% the reason. Primeney is still here she still has so much potential but she just isn't comfortable on stage. You can tell the way she does random stuff with her hands and arms and literally always needs to be doing something. Sometimes she adds in random hair flips if she feels she's standing around too much. Vegas has been a god send for her and y'all don't realise it... Without it she wouldn't have had the confidence to do bbmas, vmas or festivals etc and Glory probably wouldn't have happened. She's getting there. She has the potential she just needs the right team around her that can make her realise it and bring the best out in her.

6 hours ago, joe sp said:

she just doesn´t want to! that´s the main reason

the best example is work *****, look at how good the dances in the video compare to her live performaces

look a this step

0:48 (flawless)

4:02 (a little messy)

God I hate the WB choreography. The seated kicks like she's doing a bloody Jane Fonda workout... the "Work, Work, Work, and Work It out" redundant, cringe-worthy moves, the bizarre serving ta and holding an imaginary bus handle ... I just can't at this garbage routine.

Britney used to live for dancing. She pushed herself with difficult choreography and worked with the best in the industry. She just doesn't have the stamina, flexibility (mental or physical), and dedication she once had. She tries to get away with the bare minimum and challenges choreographers rather than respecting their vision and point of view. 

In a way, not pushing so hard is better for her body that doesn't have the capacity as before to bounce back from severe injury, but in another, the decline is obvious. Unless she's willing to train hard again and do what is asked of her, she'll never be the dancer she once was.

8 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Glimpses show sometimes. Like here she was feeling it and added her own flare when she grabbed her pu$$y and bounced lol 

https://instagram.com/p/BPzbaHlAr6Z/

Her hair bothers me so much :meltdown:

This is her VEGAS SHOW and she looks like she rolled out of bed with these year old extensions. I simply DO NOT understand how her glam team lets her go out there like that UGH.

My Theory for the Mystery Of the Illusionist, Britney Spears....

• Back in those days, every performance we've seen was always High Budget, Professionally recorded, and usually televised
  • Now days she does what ever it is she does at Vegas, then bam! Billboard awards, she was a lil shaky in the intro, but she killed the performance.

Given, she's proved herself, but if you wanna still do this type of stuff,  she should still do her best, and she needs new choreo asap.  I'm guessing she feels some gigs are not as important, or she's just lazy. All in all, not a good look, and her popularity has suffered.

Archived