I'm kinda angry that Britney didn't know Tinashe's name

Blink

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be an honor if Britney mispronounced my name :makeitrain:

I mean, being a fan of her, getting to record a song with Britney herself, and not only that, but also doing a videoclip for it where they dance together and touch each other, and not only that, but performing live the song alongside her, not once, but 3 times, or even more, I've lost the count, I wouldn't care how the hell she decides to call me.

Are you ******* kidding me ?! Are you some lame *** tabloid writer or something ?

First of all she knew her name, she just mispronounced it.

Second of all how do you know Tinashe wasn't in on this and they just talked about it on set or backstage and decided it would be fun and get people talking ?

They were and are obviously good friends and got nothing but love and respect for one another. Get your head out of your ***.

I mean, it's obvious that Britney only cared for the collab, not Tinashe... which makes sense BUT it makes the collab a lot less personal. I know I'm reading WAY TOO MUCH into this but I remember when Tinashe said that she recorded her part seperately and it made me feel sad, like the song had 0 value. I'm sure Britney and G-Eazy weren't in the studio together either. Sad tbh... pop music these days. :sassybrit: 

5 hours ago, -Liar. said:

It's disrespectful. We joke about it, but knowing that Tinashe really loves Britney, and Britney can't even remember her name makes me sad.

For god sake she was just joking, she does the same with everyone 

1 hour ago, TermOfEndearment81 said:

I mean, it's obvious that Britney only cared for the collab, not Tinashe... which makes sense BUT it makes the collab a lot less personal. I know I'm reading WAY TOO MUCH into this but I remember when Tinashe said that she recorded her part seperately and it made me feel sad, like the song had 0 value. I'm sure Britney and G-Eazy weren't in the studio together either. Sad tbh... pop music these days. :sassybrit: 

That's what's missing from collabs these days. That in studio chemistry of the 90s. Like it's like artists record their parts and send them in an email clip

6 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

That's what's missing from collabs these days. That in studio chemistry of the 90s. Like it's like artists record their parts and send them in an email clip

I mean even Lady Marmalade wasn't recorded in studio together. I think what really throws all these collabs off is it's just a business. None of these ppl actually care about the other artist and you can tell. 

Archived