What we can do to get a third single

6 hours ago, neel21 said:

How about these:

Hide contents

:clap: The 1st one looks simple and I liked it, now let's hope for @breatheheavy to support this petition since Britney was the main reason of this fan site's existence :shameless:

12 minutes ago, dashinneyezz said:

we also should hashtag #glory3rdsingle on that day instead of taking song name ..so lets all get united and work

YEEES! One single hashtag in order to have a higher amount of mentions, if we use different hashtags all mentions will be divided so it can never reach a trending topic. It's like watching a MV in different YT channels, the main one will not increase its views because people watch the video in other channels. 

2 hours ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Change Your Mind? I love that song but we need a song that would attract the general population now and Change Your Mind just won't do that sadly. We need something like Do You Wanna Come Over. GP loves a great Britney bop and Do You Wanna Come Over is just that. Or If I'm Dancing. That would be an internet hit, hell it already is with all the memes going around about it. Or Liar. If there was a kickass video, perhaps like a sequel to Toxic/Womanizer like video, it would be hot and explode.  Plus GP love those kind of "**** you/you're a liar" songs like that.

This is the type of drama issues we want to avoid when choosing a 3rd single, as I said above. Let's use only one general hashtag. Let that choice to her brilliant team. At this point a 3rd single won't save the album/era, it's more about the fact the album has great potential and they wasting it. My fav ytrack to be a single would be BETTER but I would be ok with whatever single she may release just for the fact of having something new/fresh. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Million Billion said:

:clap: The 1st one looks simple and I liked it, now let's hope for @breatheheavy to support this petition since Britney was the main reason of this fan site's existence :shameless:

YEEES! One single hashtag in order to have a higher amount of mentions, if we use different hashtags all mentions will be divided so it can never reach a trending topic. It's like watching a MV in different YT channels, the main one will not increase its views because people watch the video in other channels. 

This is the type of drama issues we want to avoid when choosing a 3rd single, as I said above. Let's use only one general hashtag. Let that choice to her brilliant team. At this point a 3rd single won't save the album/era, it's more about the fact the album has great potential and they wasting it. My fav ytrack to be a single would be BETTER but I would be ok with whatever single she may release just for the fact of having something new/fresh. 

I just now listen to better after reading ur comment:lostney: i agree it is a unique song in her discography
it's a bop even if it may not be the best song on the album

2 hours ago, brit_wing said:

I just now listen to better after reading ur comment:lostney: i agree it is a unique song in her discography
it's a bop even if it may not be the best song on the album

It sounds as the current pop songs and it's the only song from the entire album that I loved since the very first listen, the rest of the album took me like 2 or 3 weeks to connect with each song, specifically those slow songs like just like me, Slumber party, change your mind, etc. BETTER was a perfect lead single. :lessons:

It requires a great funky choreography as this, this would have been a worldwide hit :lessons:

'What can we do to get a third single?'

Wow, uhm...

There's a lot of things running through my head but spamming and tweeting ain't it.

Let it go, sweetie. Trust me, if i could let go of Make Me's original cut, you can let go of this deliria you got. 

Good luck tho :forkit:

On 3/15/2017 at 5:21 AM, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

we need to spam britney rca and larry with hashtag changeyourmind next single 

or go to vegas go to the m&g and tell britney :orangu:

we can't do anything rn except tweet or at least show more appreciation and suggest glory to be played on the radio

You better tell her clone to pass the message on then because that chick in the m&g's is not Britney Spears :gloss:

Tbh I don't really care about more singles from Glory. Slumber Party and Make me were the songs I "most" liked and they didn't  take properly care of them so another single just would be to let it die. I prefer another new song this year and B10 the next one.

I was so here for Change your god being the next single but I really think If I'm dancing would work best. It's not typical Britney, I personally think I could draw up interested and we can spread the viral videos or make more ourselves, even just to entertain ourselves. 

That's if they choose a bonus track otherwise Better is the best option at this point. Maybe a vote before tomorrow to know what songs are the most popular choices.

Archived