What we can do to get a third single

Since all of you love sitting on your ***** and complaining about everything Britney does, lets do something about the fact that we arent getting a third single. We need to plan something all together as an entire army that really gets Britneys attention and her team. Something like spamming her tweets and IG pictures with comments asking for a third single. I think most people want No Seas Cortes for a third single, and at this point, I really don't care. We need to tell her and her team that we want one. :juggingu:

This is really far fetched but i mean :mariahstare:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

we need to spam britney rca and larry with hashtag changeyourmind next single 

or go to vegas go to the m&g and tell britney :orangu:

we can't do anything rn except tweet or at least show more appreciation and suggest glory to be played on the radio

1) Rewind back to July 2016
2) Get rid of Vegas
3) Get Britney to promote her album so it doesn't flop
4) Make Britney release club bangers as her 1st and 2nd singles so they don't flop
5) Get Britney to promote her 1st and 2nd singles so they don't flop

then we might get a 3rd single

6 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

we need to spam britney rca and larry with hashtag changeyourmind next single 

or go to vegas go to the m&g and tell britney :orangu:

we can't do anything rn except tweet or at least show more appreciation and suggest glory to be played on the radio

we need to plan a date to do this hashtag, promote the date on social media and get the entire army involved :giggleney:

let's be real for a moment, in order for this to happen we'd have to make DYWCO trend. There's a reason why she performed it several times in the beginning...  she likes it and they know its potential. :forkit: (does she still  perform this track  in Vegas?)

oh well. DYWCO for the win. :queenriri:

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

maybe we should track those people she follows on instagram and ask them to post "Britney, we want a third single".

I bet she'll surely see that

they wont do it. Her dancers are behind whatever she wants. They arent allowed to speak out. The male dancers never even knew the Make Me video they were in got scrapped until the day the new one was released. The girl dancers werent allowed to tell the male dancers they filmed a new one with her. 

47 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

3rd single..?

tumblr_inline_ok2npfxj5F1tb95ct_500.gif

Possible if theres a big enough uproar :mariahstare:

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, britneysslumberparty said:

we need to plan a date to do this hashtag, promote the date on social media and get the entire army involved :giggleney:

this already happened it started with perez hilton hes helping the b army it was so successful it was trending on twitter i tweet it everyday u should too retweet and tweet rca and britney with hashtag change your mind next single

Just now, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

this already happened it started with perez hilton hes helping the b army it was so successful it was trending on twitter i tweet it everyday u should too retweet and tweet rca and britney with hashtag change your mind next single

and lets keep doing it! Get it trending everyday, we need something to their attention. Trending once isnt gonna be good enough. we need the entire army involved.

2 hours ago, britneysslumberparty said:

This might work. I mean, the petition for the original Make me MV made some noise so in order to be heard: 

1) set one single hashtag so that all mentions get together in one hashtag. I suggest: #GloryNextSingle or #Glory3rdSingle since we will never agree about what her next single should be, some say CYM, other say DYWCO and so on. 

2) Let other fan sites know about this. The more we are,  the better. If it's possible notify the owners and administrators of those sites so the petition can be more serious and not just a random delusional "britard move".

3) Set the date (asap) day (s) and time. 

4) Choose who specifically are tagging, I'd say Britney ofc, Larry cause he's her manager and RCA her label. I don't know if that other lady has an official account on social media. Cause Larry's Twitter isn't active since 2012, so...

5) Have hope guys to be heard. :mcry:

2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

This might work. I mean, the petition for the original Make me MV made some noise so in order to be heard: 

1) set one single hashtag so that all mentions get together in one hashtag. I suggest: #GloryNextSingle or #Glory3rdSingle since we will never agree about what her next single should be, some say CYM, other say DYWCO and so on. 

2) Let other fan sites know about this. The more we are,  the better. If it's possible notify the owners and administrators of those sites so the petition can be more serious and not just a random delusional "britard move".

3) Set the date (asap) day (s) and time. 

4) Choose who specifically are tagging, I'd say Britney ofc, Larry cause he's her manager and RCA her label. I don't know if that other lady has an official account on social media. Cause Larry's Twitter isn't active since 2012, so...

5) Have hope guys to be heard. :mcry:

1. #Glory3rdSingle is good, i like it, simple

2. Ill contact other websites and twitter.

3. Saturday, March 18th at 1 PM PST

4. We'll just get it trending and have people @ britney. We need someone on here to make one of those graphics that have the date and the info on it because homeboy isnt good at making that stuff. :)

4 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

1. #Glory3rdSingle is good, i like it, simple

2. Ill contact other websites and twitter.

3. Saturday, March 18th at 1 PM PST

4. We'll just get it trending and have people @ britney. We need someone on here to make one of those graphics that have the date and the info on it because homeboy isnt good at making that stuff. :)

Maybe Jordanio since he's the owner of this fan site @breatheheavy 

I'm not in any other fan site so I don't know. The graphics doesn't need to be very pro, as long as it states the intention, date and time. I'm not good at doing that either but as long as it is brief and concrete, it's useful. 

Archived