What we can do to get a third single

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Maybe Jordanio since he's the owner of this fan site @breatheheavy 

I'm not in any other fan site so I don't know. The graphics doesn't need to be very pro, as long as it states the intention, date and time. I'm not good at doing that either but as long as it is brief and concrete, it's useful. 

How about these:

Spoiler

6 hours ago, britneysslumberparty said:

they wont do it. Her dancers are behind whatever she wants. They arent allowed to speak out. The male dancers never even knew the Make Me video they were in got scrapped until the day the new one was released. The girl dancers werent allowed to tell the male dancers they filmed a new one with her. 

Possible if theres a big enough uproar :mariahstare:

I was talking about that guy with the shirtless pictures, or the girl that makes doll drawings and you know, wherever she gets those 1920's pictures and flowers :giggleney: I've seen she reposts a lot of pictures from other accounts, so she must follow them, and will see whatever they post.

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

If she released another Toxic right now, everything would be okay.  :slayney:

She could re-release Toxic again and it would smash

Change Your Mind? I love that song but we need a song that would attract the general population now and Change Your Mind just won't do that sadly. We need something like Do You Wanna Come Over. GP loves a great Britney bop and Do You Wanna Come Over is just that. Or If I'm Dancing. That would be an internet hit, hell it already is with all the memes going around about it. Or Liar. If there was a kickass video, perhaps like a sequel to Toxic/Womanizer like video, it would be hot and explode.  Plus GP love those kind of "**** you/you're a liar" songs like that.

Archived