Would Invitation work for single 3?

Mayenaise

I'm listening to it on repeat rn and I love it so much. I'm actually imagining a MV as I listen :selenerz:

It also has a different theme and vibe to MM and SP and has a vulnerability to it which would work well considering the GP are probably sick of hearing Brit singing about ***. 

I know the likelihood is there is no single 3, BUT LET'S PRETEND M'KAY? :kidcries: 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

The song is so pleasing. It has the best melody and the better than best lyrics.

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

:trash:

You don't like the song? Or just think it is a bad idea for a single?

Guest $elfish

no it's a good song but it isn't single material in my opinion

im hoping change your mind , love me down , better , liar or if im dancing are chosen we need a bop

if we even get a 3rd single :yaknow:

9 hours ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

no it's a good song but it isn't single material in my opinion

im hoping change your mind , love me down , better , liar or if im dancing are chosen we need a bop

if we even get a 3rd single :yaknow:

But love me down and better are? :nydisgust:

Go and join the GP with your flop tastes, I would rather a good song is released and flops than a generic boring mess :begone:

Literally anything from Glory being a single would be better than 80% of singles out there right now.

You know if Ariana or Selena released Invitation it would've been at least a moderate hit, but Britney doesn't get that much exposure anymore and she probably really doesn't want to tbh :moorangu:

Archived