Why does everyone keep saying she had surgeries..botox, lip injections and fillers are cosmetic procedures not surgery

Army1

The nose is debatable...there are actually some pictures that shows it still hasnt changed much when compared side by side with old pics (too lazy to search for them)...but either way, slight nose job or not, why is everyone acting like shes had the same amount of surgeries as Joan Rivers.....

Even if she had a nose job thats one minor surgery...she looks different mostly because of non invasive cosmetic treatments like lip fillers and botox...which are not surgery...,so can we stop the dialogue like shes had as much work done as someone whose been on an episode pf Botched. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way you wanna call the "things" she's done to her face is the least important. The most important is that she has actually done something SHE DOESN'T NEED! Maybe the eyes lifting was the only thing she needed (just look at the X factot era) but that was it, her nose, her face, her lips have always been perfect. She has lost weight that's why those details are more notorious now. :plzexplain:

But anyway, it's her face not mine, as long as it makes her feel happy, ok do it girl. :weirdmeout:

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, Army1 said:

can we stop the dialogue like shes had as much work done as someone whose been on an episode pf Botched. 

i love that show :ohnoney::giggleney:

17 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

The way you wanna call the "things" she's done to her face is the least important. The most important is that she has actually done something SHE DOESN'T NEED! Maybe the eyes lifting was the only thing she needed (just look at the X factot era) but that was it, her nose, her face, her lips have always been perfect. She has lost weight that's why those details are more notorious now. :plzexplain:

4 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

i love that show :ohnoney::giggleney:

It embarrasses me that there's always lots of people who came to Tijuana to have a cheap surgery and it resulted on a mess. Like, how do they even find those scammers? :embarrassney: We do have some great plastic surgeons in here, so I don't know how they always choose the worst ones, and now they're only giving my city a bad reputation, even worse than what we already have lol

Her nose is honestly not that different. I think when she has a good makeup artist, like V Magazine, Slumber Party, VMA, etc - they contour it to look a little thinner. In candids, her nose looks basically the same. I think she just removed a bit of curve at her tip.

The lips are what makes her look different and I still think Exhale exaggerates. I also don't think Britney hates herself like Exhale seems to think - she prob just hopped on the Kylie Jenner train like Ariana Grande and others. The lips will go down, she just happens to keep getting them filled. There have been several points throughout Glory where they were smaller and then got huge again.

Let her live. :donewithit:

9 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

Her nose is honestly not that different. I think when she has a good makeup artist, like V Magazine, Slumber Party, VMA, etc - they contour it to look a little thinner. In candids, her nose looks basically the same. I think she just removed a bit of curve at her tip.

The lips are what makes her look different and I still think Exhale exaggerates. I also don't think Britney hates herself like Exhale seems to think - she prob just hopped on the Kylie Jenner train like Ariana Grande and others. The lips will go down, she just happens to keep getting them filled. There have been several points throughout Glory where they were smaller and then got huge again.

Yes!! I swear it just contouring and lighting on the nose. Ive seen what has felt like a dozen comparison photos about her lips where her nose is IDENTICAL from the old days

9 hours ago, MM said:

she certainly did have a nose job and possibly an eye lift

Losing the amount of weight that she has helps get rid of the hooded appearance of eyes, as well as botox...She doesnt look like she actually went under the knife for a full eyebrow lift. The results of that surgery looks so blatantly obvious. I think its the weight loss and botox

9 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

ouxqat.jpg

From the looks of things, she had an eyelift, which removed the bags from her eyes and made the hollows more prominent around iHeartRadio 2013. She possibly got a procedure like this done before Ooh La La's premiere too.

She had her nose done, and I remember there was a rumour that it wasn't a 'nosejob' in the typical sense, but that she had been getting injections that reduced the size of her nose using an enzyme that breaks done some cartilage, also, didn't she admit to getting a nosejob because she fell or something? Whichever it was, it happened around the start of the Britney Jean album campaign, possibly around the time of Ooh La La, and wasn't AS big a deal, because it made it sharper, but they contoured it the same way, making it look super thin. 

At some point in a POM break 2014, Britney was photographed with pamphlets for laser fat removal and when POM started back, she had lost a lot of weight, but it looked odd (and this was more so to remove stubborn fat, not to simply lose weight, because then she went onto get super fit), 

She's had regular botox thoughout 2014, but calmed it down after the intimate collection. 

The lips are a strange one, but i do hope she cuts down on them.

35 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Losing the amount of weight that she has helps get rid of the hooded appearance of eyes, as well as botox...She doesnt look like she actually went under the knife for a full eyebrow lift. The results of that surgery looks so blatantly obvious. I think its the weight loss and botox

yea she lost weight so idk if it's an eyebrow lift or not but that area looks different. she definitely got botox tho and it looks great

2d6twuu.jpg

Well, fillers aren't considered as 'surgery' she probably changed her nose with just fillers (is possible, but idk), she obviously had an eyelift and of course the lips, the joker-ish smile could be due to some botox. Also, her teeth changed a bit, so she's probably not taking care of them like she used to before. :weirdmeout:

Archived