What would be the final nail in the coffin for your stanning career?

Nando.

VOTE  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After the "Make me" mess I lost hope on her as an artist and I started expecting the worst from her and her cheap team. They act like they don't give a sinle **** about her career so do I.

I do enjoy the things we get but that fan-side of me, expecting her to do something memorable or amazing, has totally gone. It's sad because as a fan that's what keeps you loving your idol, I guess I will always love her not because she does groundbreaking or impactful things but because she somehow became a very important part of my life since I was 6 or 7 so ofc that feeling/emotion won't go away just like that. This image (if you ever watched Malcom in the middle, may find it funny) describes this feeling perfectly:

mpKZg.png

Of course I will always love her no matter what but that excitement has gone. I liked her last album, I support her buying her new material (as long as she doesn't release another Ugly boyz shitty duet) and ofc I will be hyped everytime she comes with something new but deep inside that excitement I used to have before 2015 2016 has gone. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

After the "Make me" mess I lost hope on her as an artist and I started expecting the worst from her and her cheap team. They act like they don't give a sinle **** about her career so do I.

I do enjoy the things we get but that fan-side of me, expecting her to do something memorable or amazing, has totally gone. It's sad because as a fan that's what keeps you loving your idol, I guess I will always love her not because she does groundbreaking or impactful things but because she somehow became a very important part of my life since I was 6 or 7 so ofc that feeling/emotion won't go away just like that. This image (if you ever watched Malcom in the middle, may find it funny) describes this feeling perfectly:

mpKZg.png

Of course I will always love her no matter what but that excitement has gone. I liked her last album, I support her buying her new material (as long as she doesn't release another Ugly boyz shitty duet) and ofc I will be hyped everytime she comes with something new but deep inside that excitement I used to have before 2015 2016 has gone. 

My thoughts exactly, it's not exciting anymore and she's no longer a goddess in my eyes, but hey I lover her and wish her the best. And hope for new music as long as it's good

Releasing Just Luv Me as the next single :byebitch:

Jk, I think there's nothing she can do that would piss me that much to stop stanning. My love for her is unconditional :verycool:

But out of your options, I seriously don't find any of them that bad, but I chose the first one.

I mean, extending Vegas til 2019? Yes, please and thank you. Bubblegum electropop with the chipmunk voice? Well, that's basically 3, so it wouldn't be that bad. A song featured on a 30 seconds ad? Well, at least it would be featured somewhere. Duets with a nobody? At this point, after 3 consecutive duets with nobodies, I'm already used to it, plus nothing can be worse than the Miley one. No more M&G's? It's not like I was ever gonna be able to afford one, so meh. No more tours? Well, it's the same situation, for me it's more affordable to go to Vegas, where I can even choose from the different dates rather than having to wait for only date in the closest city to mine, because she would obviously never come to where I live. The sister's one, I'd see it something like the Intimate Collection promo tour, or the X Factor or something like that, we would have nice pictures and interviews at least.

So I chose the first one but even then, I really don't care if she said she never enjoyed this, I didn't become a fan because of her level of enjoyment, I just loved what she has released through the years. I mean, it is always weird for me, whenever she states she doesn't like that much songs like Oops, which is my favorite song ever, but I understand she just sees it from a different point of view, so it doesn't change my love for her or the song.

The only thing I could think of is if she released another Blackout kind of album, but even then, she's proven she can always go back to her pop roots and release songs like Ooh La La or Now That I Found You.

I'll always be a huge Britney fan. Her music and performances have been a big part of my life since I was 6 years old. In many ways, she had a big influence in shaping my taste in music, and she was just always a part of my life. That doesn't just go away.

But, I don't have any faith in her being a current pop star anymore. I remember how much hope we all had in 2008 when she made the big come-back, but that hope has faded over the years with each disappointment, each lazy performance, each career mistake, the Britney jean album, not singing her own songs, not putting any work into her music, not engaging with her fans, lack of promo, and all the messes during the Glory era.  I just don't think she really cares about being a pop-star anymore, and, at this point, I feel like what she has left of a career is just a job to her. Her crappy team doesn't seem to care either, so why should we? We all know how much potential she has, but for whatever reason, she has no interest in reaching it anymore.

So, like I said - I'll always be a fan, but I wouldn't say I'm a fan of "currentney".

Guest Dexmorgan89
13 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

A Vegas extension would be the end for me. I genuinely expected a proper era for Glory and it didn't happen. If Britney is happy in Vegas then good for her, but in my ideal world she'd leave Vegas ASAP, have a PROPER era with a final world tour and lots of relevant promo. Then she can go back to Vegas forever if that's what she wants. But I want her career to end on a high not with a whimper. 

bgMyK.gif                  e04fb0979ea37dd4d85c1d7ad68419ca.gif

Archived