What Is Britney's Worst Lead Single?

Nando.

WORST LEAD  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

The Make Me hate is disgusting. :byebitch:

This!!!!! MM is one of the best songs she has ever done and it was the perfect first single for Glory!

Also I love how hypocritical this fan base is......."oh I want Britney to try new things and grow"......."Make Me was a terrible fist single because it's mid-tempo, she should stick to the bangers she's known for" :flop:

WB is by far her worst lead single, I remember being like "this is her new single? Sounds like a demo" when I first heard it and I had to listen to it a bunch of times to get into it and now I don't even listen to it anymore! It's not a very good song! 

5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This!!!!! MM is one of the best songs she has ever done and it was the perfect first single for Glory!

Also I love how hypocritical this fan base is......."oh I want Britney to try new things and grow"......."Make Me was a terrible fist single because it's mid-tempo, she should stick to the bangers she's known for" :flop:

WB is by far her worst lead single, I remember being like "this is her new single? Sounds like a demo" when I first heard it and I had to listen to it a bunch of times to get into it and now I don't even listen to it anymore! It's not a very good song! 

Agree tbh. :nyheadache:

Work ***** it's not good at all. The lyrics, the vocals, the production... :nyheadache::nyheadache::nyheadache:

48 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

100% on all of this

You-know-exactly-how-make-your-BFF-feel-

11 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

Obviously Me Against the Music, not even Madonna could save it. The rest of the songs are just flawless

This. I do like MATM, but that's primarily due to its flawless music video and many flawless performances. The song itself is lackluster, by Britney standards. 

All her other leads are amazing. 

4 hours ago, Streets said:

Definitely Work *****. It's hardly even Britney, its dated, has no actual chorus.. It's kind of a mess. Close 2nd? HIAM (sorry, not sorry), and Make Me. I like Make Me, and I even think its a hit with the right formula, but there's nothing "lead" single about it. Even MATM has more lead single appeal :forkit:

Also, people voting Gimme More, Baby, Oops, and Slave? GTFO tbh :byebitch:

The nerve of people voting MATM, MM, Womanzier, and pretty much any of these songs over Work *****.

It's a bop but every other lead single is a much stronger musical piece.

Archived