What Is Britney's Worst Lead Single?

WORST LEAD  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We always talk about Britney best this and that but I wanna see some truth up in here! What is britney's worst lead? Defend your opinion with a STATEMENT and watch your exhell reputation DROP TO THE PITS OF HELL

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Exhale+

Me Against The Music. I love the song, it's very cool and she sounds great next to Madonna. But for me it fell a bit flat when compared to her 3 previous lead singles. It was missing the POP for me. Good song though, but I feel like they only chose it because Madonna was on it. 

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

hold it against me. 

it's not a terrible song or video, but when up against the others it is easily the worst. 

i know gimme more was a sloppy vid but at least it had no ads and fit the vibe of the song.

Make Me... Britney is known for uptempos and DYWCO would have been the perfect lead single.

WB

Best choice for BJ but that isn't saying anything.

Poor choice in the sense it's explicit and radio doesn't often support explicit pop songs. And if you don't have good momentum with first single you basically are screwed 

Lets be real Myah and the robot vocals taint the song 

Archived