Everybody - Blackout Bonus Track

Guest Nick Jonas

Guest Nick Jonas

I had the physical version of a Blackout which doesn't have Everybody on it. I was streaming Blackout on Apple Music and came across and was like :unbelievableney::giggleney::lostney::verycool::feelingmyself::carpoolney::rihclap::comingthru::omgreallyney::ahhh::liberatedaf:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, brit_wing said:

i love this song:unbelievableney::carpoolney:
especially that video featured in circus tour

Which? what? ... video? Can u send me a link plz :lostney: is it a everybody video? 

6 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

I had the physical version of a Blackout which doesn't have Everybody on it. I was streaming Blackout on Apple Music and came across and was like :unbelievableney::giggleney::lostney::verycool::feelingmyself::carpoolney::rihclap::comingthru::omgreallyney::ahhh::liberatedaf:

Same :slayney:

18 hours ago, Isla. said:

Can't believe you hadn't heard it before. It's a bop and i love the Sweet Dreams sample and Britney's rap in the middle 8.

The Cheetah Girls recorded it as well. 

They stole Britney's version . Did they took her instrumental ????:mhmsureny:

37 minutes ago, Popeye said:

10 minutes ago, Electro World said:

WTF is this??? :orangu:

JR Rotem was working with both Britney and Cheetah Girls in 2006 when this song was written. It was offered to both but went to Britney in the end.

Another song Britney recorded was Just Let Me Go which features the same elements like Cheetah Girls "Fuego".

3 hours ago, Popeye said:

No they recorded it before Britney did i think. Because Britney's rap isn't there and JR Rotem said in an interview she wrote it (but wasn't credited for it)

On 3/10/2017 at 11:07 PM, Isla. said:

Can't believe you hadn't heard it before. It's a bop and i love the Sweet Dreams sample and Britney's rap in the middle 8.

The Cheetah Girls recorded it as well. 

this just goes on to prove what a musical genius Britney is tbh, this song literally sounds **** and boring when they sing it, yet so sensual, **** and fierce when Britney sings it. I swear to God our queen is legendary, noone can do **** and fierce better than her.

Archived