Director Nigel **** breaks down in tears while describing what it was like on the set of "Oops!...I Did It Again"

justkeepdoingit

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

He's right.

Max Martin hijacked her image.

She initially started working with Eric Foster White to become balladney. BOMT was a late addition to the album. It's the only Max Martin song. But that blew up. Her pop image. And Oops made her jail-bait material. She wasn't ready to face all this, and kudos to her for sticking through it. :otears:

20 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

He's right.

Max Martin hijacked her image.

She initially started working with Eric Foster White to become balladney. BOMT was a late addition to the album. It's the only Max Martin song. But that blew up. Her pop image. And Oops made her jail-bait material. She wasn't ready to face all this, and kudos to her for sticking through it. :otears:

It wasn't just Max Martin, it was pretty much everyone involved.  Marketing team, larry etc. 

5 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Omg I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to watch this in FULL!!!

If anyone has the link to the full docum (prefeabley in HD) then PLEASE dm me it or quote me the link PLEASE!!

I can't live my life without seeing this docuu  :tiffsniffle:   

Can u DM me when somebody finds it :crying2:

Archived