Director Nigel **** breaks down in tears while describing what it was like on the set of "Oops!...I Did It Again"

justkeepdoingit

Guys I love you and I love Brit but my feeling towards Nick were always mixed. He was accused of behaving to "******" towards girls, like for example with Mandy Moore in her video I wanna be with you, check the making of. I remember there were some news about it but I cant find nothing now...

but wao what a moment for him, and then her accident with the camera ! and MTV was doing the "Making the video" so many people recorded it. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Meerkat said:

Guys I love you and I love Brit but my feeling towards Nick were always mixed. He was accused of behaving to "******" towards girls, like for example with Mandy Moore in her video I wanna be with you, check the making of. I remember there were some news about it but I cant find nothing now...

but wao what a moment for him, and then her accident with the camera ! and MTV was doing the "Making the video" so many people recorded it. 

houston whitney houston against angela whitney

12 minutes ago, Meerkat said:

slightly inappropriate to say such horrible (unfounded) things about someone you don't know. :trash:

Archived