Do you ever get bullied bc you are a Britney fan?

WilderWein

Kinda sad to hear all of this. Back when she first came out with BOMT, everyone LOVED her. Yes, even the guys. BOTH guys and girls would have her pictures and pin ups all over their binders, and would go crazy when her song comes on. Guys would always talk about how hot she was and wanted her to do Playboy, etc. I used to think everyone was such a Britney fan that there was no room for me in Britney world. So sad how it is the opppsite now. Now you get made fun of for being a fan, even bullied. Oh well..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes my classmates used to make fun because of Britney. They also called her ****-ney at that time.:nothavingit: And when they found a picture in magazine they draw her ***** into mouth or other nasty things. It was not fun at all :(
 At that time everyones favourite was Eminem. Even when you were listening Christina Aguilera you was more cool than Britney. It was during Britney era

But at the same time I had friend and she was like me hardcore fan so we were talking about Britney at home everyday. What we read in magazines, what we saw on MTV,.. :giggleney:

My cousins and my friends would laugh and tease me for liking Britney (this was during the circus era). Now, no one really cares but I don't really bring it up since I listen to a bunch of different music now anyway :giggleney:

Britney is still #1 in my heart though :cutesybrit: and I'll still buy her albums and support her 

I was a bit judged but most of my friends in school were about rock... It was more pop vs rock... But there are a some people who have problem with Brit...

I trust my taste a lot tho, since a pretty young age and I know that I am a fan of the sexiest and best performer out there with a voice and songs that meets my standards!

So I don't care anymore!

Years ago people would bash me for listening to Britney but since I started attending University I found people who appreciate her. My mother and sister were fans before me. 15 years later my mother is still a Stan and my sister,  now a professional singer and vocal coach is not as big of a fan anymore but really enjoyed the sp video,  glory and AMF show. She wouldn't stop praising her beauty and newfound stage confidence.  She is singing Overprotected for a teacher qualification exam this year.

My best friend used to dislike Britney back during the Circus Era but now she is a fan of Britney both as an artist and as a strong woman.  She actually loves many Britney songs and stans Sp.

My boyfriend loves Britney almost as much as I do. He used to have posters of her on his wall, he owns some of her albums and his phone is full of Britney songs!!!

No never anymore.

I was in high school in 2007 and that was hard. Because I loved her so much and let everyone know. I went to a private catholic school and we'd pray every morning and I'd always yell "y'all have Britney in your thoughts when you pray today!" nnn people didn't like that.

She was seen as a horrible mother, and that was pretty unforgivable. I used to be called names for sticking up for her. I threw a chair at someone once for calling her a dumb *****/**** addict.

High school was WILD.

9 minutes ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

No never anymore.

I was in high school in 2007 and that was hard. Because I loved her so much and let everyone know. I went to a private catholic school and we'd pray every morning and I'd always yell "y'all have Britney in your thoughts when you pray today!" nnn people didn't like that.

She was seen as a horrible mother, and that was pretty unforgivable. I used to be called names for sticking up for her. I threw a chair at someone once for calling her a dumb *****/**** addict.

High school was WILD.

SCREAMING

giphy.gif

Honestly this is kind of sad but I'll share anyways. I was in elementary school during Primeney days so I didn't admit to anyone that I liked her because I was afraid of being called gay, which was the worst thing possible at a religious school. I had to pretend to be straight growing up and coming out to my family wasn't a positive experience, so I've never told them about my obsession with Britney. I have 1 close friend that knows I'm a stan, but that's it. Like, I've had to hide this to avoid being bullied and for my own safety :crying1:

it wasnt really a bully but some ppl always try to say bad things about her so i will stop stanning her or smth like that bc i talked about her and promote too much like.. :yesokay: i always bring her up in every situation possible and its kinda annoy them lol.. also i just made one of my cousin stan britney :rihclap: my mission isnt done yet until my whole family and friends stan her :wannadie:

My bf's mother would occasionally bash her for being crazy and referenced a couple "crazy" instances. She would also often praise Justin Bieber and Eminem. I had enough one day, and with the help of being slightly intoxicated, I called out the double standard. She stopped insulting Britney after that. Changing the world one flop at a time. :plzney:

Archived