Do you ever get bullied bc you are a Britney fan?

WilderWein

My older brother would give me so much **** about Britney being super gay to listen to (he's ridiculously homophobic), he made such a huge ruckus about it once in the car and he would not let it go saying how it's just weird for a guy to listen to Britney :giggleney:

Spoiler

I hate his guts and avoid talking to him at all costs as he usually has nit picked and has analyzed all of my tastes and how i act and pretty much everything about me in the past, he's a disgusting bigot and a bully but he has major issues and that's a whole can of worms that I just do not have the effort to go into full detail about right now but yeah :frenchy: granted he doesn't bother me anymore and he tries to be nice to me and talk to me but still I just can't stand him and avoid him at all costs I just can't bring myself to even talk to him it's that bad :frenchy:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not particularly bullied but rather people are surprised whenever I say I love Britney. I told my older brother this before and he acted all surprised and so I just said "yeah she's hot" so I wouldn't come off weird :giggleney:

But yeah I've never been bullied for it. It only made people seem surprised maybe because I'm straight and I love Britney idk. I'm the only one in my household that likes her though so it gets a little lonely being the only Britney stan in my household :decisions:

Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

Not particularly bullied but rather people are surprised whenever I say I love Britney. I told my older brother this before and he acted all surprised and so I just said "yeah she's hot" so I wouldn't come off weird :giggleney:

But yeah I've never been bullied for it. It only made people seem surprised maybe because I'm straight and I love Britney idk. I'm the only one in my household that likes her though so it gets a little lonely being the only Britney stan in my household :decisions:

I never understood why people think its so odd to like Britney and be straight. She a gorgeous and **** woman, who makes great unisex pop music. I'd understand it more if people think it's odd if a straight person likes Gaga or something, but not Britney,.

Just now, WilderWein said:

I never understood why people think its so odd to like Britney and be straight. She a gorgeous and **** woman, who makes great unisex pop music. I'd understand it more if people think it's odd if a straight person likes Gaga or something, but not Britney,.

Yeah people can be very stereotypical sometimes, even on here which is ironic as **** :weirdmeout:

I don't really care what anyone else thinks about who I'm a fan of tbh because it's none of their buisness anyways :tiffdrink:

11 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

My older brother would give me so much **** about Britney being super gay to listen to (he's ridiculously homophobic), he made such a huge ruckus about it once in the car and he would not let it go saying how it's just weird for a guy to listen to Britney :giggleney:

Reveal hidden contents

I hate his guts and avoid talking to him at all costs as he usually has nit picked and has analyzed all of my tastes and how i act and pretty much everything about me in the past, he's a disgusting bigot and a bully but he has major issues and that's a whole can of worms that I just do not have the effort to go into full detail about right now but yeah :frenchy: granted he doesn't bother me anymore and he tries to be nice to me and talk to me but still I just can't stand him and avoid him at all costs I just can't bring myself to even talk to him it's that bad :frenchy:

Last year made me realize that masculinity is fragile af :gloss:

I literally just stopped giving a **** about what soceity expects me to do or not do :foh:

In middle school I used to be teased for having Britney on my iPod. I would actually limit the amount of her songs that I would sync to it.

Once high school kicked in, I gave no ***** and synced everything I liked. Listened to her openly and would talk about her openly if the topic came up.

I even wore a Femme Fatale tour shirt I got online during school spirit week for the day we had to wear our favorite concert or artist shirts.

1 hour ago, David. said:

i think that stans in general get bullied

like if you have a katy perry or lady Gaga or beyonce or ariana header or profile picture in facebook or talk about them all day or just post about them on social media or posting about them often on instagram you will get bullied 

This is true and I don't do things like this which might be why ive never been bullied. I avoid talking about Britney a whole lot and im not even ashamed of Britney im ashamed of stanning  :unreal:

Archived