Do you ever get bullied bc you are a Britney fan?

WilderWein

No never... in my country, the people don't know too many things about Britney anymore, they forgot about her existence because she is not promoted at all,  but they apreciate her a lot... I asked a lot of people about what they think about Britney and they are like "woooooow Britney I loved her so much, I was her fan" .. she is like a God

But sometimes, people make fun of her when they ask about her virginity, everybody is like "is she still a virgin?", but I don't think it's a rude thing. 

:kiss:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, SexyJeans said:

Noone in my family has the nerve to **** talk Britney anymore :gloss:

My sister was like :wtf: when i played you drive me crazy stop remix mv and showed her the flawless vid of the stan here who put barbra, lemonada and fgl's albums in the 3 dollar smth section.. then I unfriended her on fb and she doesn't bash britney ever again.... hopefully :wannadie:

I remember people bullying one of my girlfriends back in 5th or 6th grade, because her name was Brittany. It was around the time when it was becoming cool to hate on B. They kept calling her Britney Smears. Damn, that was literally forever ago. Kids can be so mean. 

And my family hates her too. Probably because I would play her non stop growing up. But my mom has a soft spot for her because of the breakdown. 

3 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

But yeah I've never been bullied for it. It only made people seem surprised maybe because I'm straight and I love Britney idk. I'm the only one in my household that likes her though so it gets a little lonely being the only Britney stan in my household 

So you're a straight Britney stan?:mhmsureny:

Spoiler

You can marry me.:weusay: Your loneliness won't killing you no more in your household.:queenflopga:

2 hours ago, ebritneybeat said:

No tbh.In my country most of the people think of Britney with sympathy even if they don't listen to her music.She's also a must for the clubs.:cinderellaney:The shops play slumber party.:crying2:Glory debuted no1.

She's respected as a pop legend and people like her because of the difficulties she went through.

Where are you from? I need to move to your country!

My mum always has loved britney, I remember her making fun of Christina. I love her, now she asked me something like omg the girl in the slumber party music video is britney right ? She looks good!!! 

My friends are a different story they like britney songs but hate the playback **** ... :byebitch: and yes I'm quite agree that she can do much more she is the sexiest and most talented performer out there like really? Gaga show that week made me realize that she is a horrible performer (she just has a excellent voice) we are very lucky of having britney we just need the britney passionated we used to know :queenriri:and I have faith! 

YES:sassybrit:

People always tell me she's an old hag that performs songs from the 90s in Vegas every week. I always tell them that Britney influenced their fav and is one of the most iconic pop stars of all times. 

Sometimes people tell me that her old stuff is good but her newer stuff sucks and then I ask them if they've heard Glory and they ask me what that is:tifftear: 

Yes a lot of times :sassybrit: It's really hard sometimes being a Britney fan cause they always make fun of the same thing: not singing and barely dancing... and when you try to say something about Primeney they always say the same thing "oh you're stuck in the past" "she's not famous anymore" and they keep going and going :ehno:

6 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Not particularly bullied but rather people are surprised whenever I say I love Britney. I told my older brother this before and he acted all surprised and so I just said "yeah she's hot" so I wouldn't come off weird :giggleney:

But yeah I've never been bullied for it. It only made people seem surprised maybe because I'm straight and I love Britney idk. I'm the only one in my household that likes her though so it gets a little lonely being the only Britney stan in my household :decisions:

I think it's hot for a straight guy to love britney ngl :milkney:

9 hours ago, WilderWein said:

I mean by the people around you. Your partner, friends or family. That they bash Britney and maybe even praise other artists on purpose maybe to get on your nerves?

A LOT :otears:

During her VMA 2016 performance, I kicked a friend out of my place because she was shaming her like crazy and didn't respect or consider how big that moment was to me :bpo:

I get the impression people/family around me might think I'm lame for supporting her because they don't know what she's accomplished and are not well-researched on her.

Literally people make it a point to me to say "Beyonce is definitely the best performer right now" and "no one compares to Beyonce" etc etc. It's all about Beyonce and her performances and it makes me sick. She's overrated, everyone and I mean everyone that likes her is absolutely obsessed with her. And when you support Beyonce you literally are so judgmental of other artists and it's all about Beyonce so that makes me sick too, she's fame hungry and that's the way Beyonce wants it. It's not a good way to be for so many people to look up to you. All these young people like "slay one and only queen" and usually are the ones to say "Britney is washed up" "she's stiff" etc etc. Meanwhile my inspiration Britney always talks about her inspirations and praises her peers and is sweet and lovely, a true Princess. Very gracious and accepting of all and with Britney there's a world and place for everybody to be loved and have a light shined on them. With Beyonce it's one light, one way for love and there is no one else... 

Archived