Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, mauureee said:

omg, I'm from Argentina :brit:

kisses from Buenos Aires ;) 

Wow Argentina, beautiful country, beautiful sea, beautiful people and Alberto Greco is one of my favourite artists and he was born in Buenos Aires! I wanna go to Argentina!

pa. what time is it in Argentina right now? And have you ever been to italy?

Yeah this thread is a chat between us because another "Superbowl thread" was stupid :staysalty:

2 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

Wow Argentina, beautiful country, beautiful sea, beautiful people and Alberto Greco is one of my favourite artists and he was born in Buenos Aires! I wanna go to Argentina!

pa. what time is it in Argentina right now? And have you ever been to italy?

Yeah this thread is a chat between us because another "Superbowl thread" was stupid :staysalty:

I don't know Alberto Greco :lanacackle::wontcry:

It's 9:41 pm. right now. I've never been to Italy but I'm willing to go to Europe sometime this year, probablky to Barcelona and France.

And of course we're making this thread a hit when it was supposed to flop and be merged to page 9893743 :jfallonlol:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, LBoggie said:

I'm just hoping it's a fun performance with no political themes. 

She said there will be no political statements. :riri:  

Guest Diamond Horse

On the commercial break they showed her embarrassing Perfect Illusion video with a "Coming up" sign,haha (But might I add, in this context even this looked a bit iconic,...)

1 minute ago, mauureee said:

I don't know Alberto Greco :lanacackle::wontcry:

It's 9:41 pm. right now. I've never been to Italy but I'm willing to go to Europe sometime this year, probablky to Barcelona and France.

And of course we're making this thread a hit when it was supposed to flop and be merged to page 9893743 :jfallonlol:

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Are you planning to go to Europe, in France and in Spain but not in Italy?

tumblr_ofmpepTLgN1r3ty02o1_500.gif

but I loved Paris and Barcellona! And wow 9pm, it's 1:52 am here!

ps. Love you even if you don't know Alberto Greco

faithheart.gif

24 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

I hope she performs Alejandro. I love that song:wendycry: i stanned for her until Artpop. When she came to Buenos Aires I spent like 200 or 250 usd on a ticket - can't believe it :sofedup:

Same I was such a big Gaga Stan during the fame monster. I saw her live during the monster ball and was sooo excited. Also plz play paparazzi  :donewithit:

Archived