Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pathetic how so many of you are pressed that Gaga actually pulled off an amazing performance. You guys are literally the only people who think it was bad. She danced (with fluidity and was in sync with her dancers), and she sang (live, and hit all her notes), and the production was amazing. Maybe the ending was a little lacklustre, but it was an overall amazing performance. Just because it wasn't Britney doesn't mean it wasn't a bad performance. She tried so hard to make an amazing performance, and she was successful at doing so.

30 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

It's pathetic how so many of you are pressed that Gaga actually pulled off an amazing performance. You guys are literally the only people who think it was bad. She danced (with fluidity and was in sync with her dancers), and she sang (live, and hit all her notes), and the production was amazing. Maybe the ending was a little lacklustre, but it was an overall amazing performance. Just because it wasn't Britney doesn't mean it wasn't a bad performance. She tried so hard to make an amazing performance, and she was successful at doing so.

I see more trashing from people like you who want to shove this performance down everyone's throat. It wasng bad an it wasnt amazing it was a so so peformance. She has a great voice but didnt sing through parts of her songs and the dancing was meh. Its not up top with  nsynch and aerosniths, beyonces or madonnas or micheals. Its average

1 minute ago, Starburst said:

I see more trashing from people like you who want to shove this performance down everyone's throat. It wasng bad an it wasnt amazing it was a so so peformance. She has a great voice but didnt sing through parts of her songs and the dancing was meh. Its not up top with  nsynch and aerosniths, beyonces or madonnas or micheals. Its average

It was better than those three, sorry not sorry. But hey that's just my opinion :NYsassy:

30 minutes ago, Starburst said:

Who am I trashing? I literally didn't say anything bad about anyone. Stop being so offended over nothing. You really should stop overanalyzing when there isn't any need to. She sang for most of it and the dancing was good. If you don't think so, you're in the minority, and that's your problem

1 minute ago, Kisle said:

Holy ****! I got down votes for just appreciating the performance! I don't like Gaga, at ALL. What's that about???

That's because if you say anything good about any artist other than Britney in this forum these people will rip you apart 

2 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

That's because if you say anything good about any artist other than Britney in this forum these people will rip you apart 

Which is weird because I have never said anything bad about Britney or any artist. Just saying I'm not into Gaga, but she did well!

21 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Who am I trashing? I literally didn't say anything bad about anyone. Stop being so offended over nothing. You really should stop overanalyzing when there isn't any need to. She sang for most of it and the dancing was good. If you don't think so, you're in the minority, and that's your problem

By calling people that dont like it pathetic and pressed? Why woukd it ve a problem? Because i dont jump on the bandwagon? I dont do it with britney or any artist but ok stay delusional about that amazing performance

her voice is amazing...i was watching with friends who didn't even know she was the halftime performer and they kept commenting haha..one even said "she's probably not singing live, they all get caught doing that , britney spears too,"  but to me lady Gaga was singing live? anyway, I enjoyed the performance a lot, it was much more energetic than I thought it would be but Gaga also hyped it up to be more so I expected something more crazy. I think I would have liked it more if she didn't say stuff like they are going over the top, blow our minds, etc....it makes you never satisfied even if it was a great performance.

16 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I thought it was really clever too, but can you imagine if she had missed and hadn't caught that football!? The very last second of the performance and yet that's all anyone would remember from the biggest performance of her career...Just thinking about it gives me anxiety, I never would've risked it if I were her :selenerz:

Well it is a good thing she snatched that foosball then tbh :lessons: And yes it would be career over for her if she missed that touchdown tbh :orangu: Nail in Artpop's coffin :dead:

Archived