Britney Spears Reportedly Wants To Extend Piece Of Me Through 2019

Jordan Miller

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Staying in vegas will make sure it doesn't happen :) 

Not necessarily. If she releases good music and her team knows how to promote it, Vegas is not getting in the way of that. She's basically staying in Vegas in case her future attempts fail. I'm pretty sure that's their reasoning. Actually I think she'd stay in Vegas either way, revenue from hit music is becoming weaker and weaker with streaming taking over.

But yeah, you know it won't happen anyways. She has a **** team and she has no motivation herself. She's getting what she wants. :snapney:

Mmm I partially agree with you.  Could it be worse? Hell yes, with that incompetent management team it always can get worse. But those examples are not fair. Christina's last hit was like in 2003, Jessica Simpson was just a temporary/ American good pop singer. 

We can't state what things would be like if Vegas would have never happened.

-Maybe Britney Jean would have had more time to be made and it wouldn't have ended up like the mess it was. It may even would have been properly promoted.

-Maybe by 2014 we could have had another world tour. 

-Maybe Britney would have spent 4 years going to Hawaii doing nothing and the expectations for Glory would have been as it was un 2007 for Blackout after 4 years with no new music. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

So we are suppose to be thankful so isn't doing Oreo commercials. :mhmsureny:

These threads are just so desperate. 

Yes because she's actually having a platform to release music after two flop albums and continue performing in a highly successful Vegas show, versus her becoming a total hasbeen who has to do public access commercials to pay the bills.

#ByeNow :queenriri:

My problems with Vegas are that the show doesn't change/looks cheap compared to the circus tour which is what Vegas should be and the handling of her career is just bad. Glory should be front and center. Why wouldn't they do ticket bundles for Glory? Why did the wait months to release the second single? There's no point in her delivering a 10th album if it gets handled as poorly or even worse than Glory. 

7 minutes ago, button said:

Not necessarily. If she releases good music and her team knows how to promote it, Vegas is not getting in the way of that. She's basically staying in Vegas in case her future attempts fail. I'm pretty sure that's their reasoning. Actually I think she'd stay in Vegas either way, revenue from hit music is becoming weaker and weaker with streaming taking over.

But yeah, you know it won't happen anyways. She has a **** team and she has no motivation herself. She's getting what she wants. :snapney:

They had every opportunity to slay this era.  Vegas is clearly getting in the way. 

True music makes less money but how will she ever make money when Vegas fades out? Literally she can not tour right now. In two more years she will have lost a good chunk of fans who carry her a lot. I mean it is a big deal...

The only reason she does pretty good in Vegas is because of my generation. We are the age group that goes to Vegas in huge groups because we can party. She does good for nostalgia reasons but that won't be the case forever.

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yes because she's actually having a platform to release music after two flop albums and continue performing in a highly successful Vegas show, versus her becoming a total hasbeen who has to do public access commercials to pay the bills.

#ByeNow :queenriri:

For now...

its better to be proactive before it's too late. 

1 hour ago, brintyjoan said:

Can't you just accept the fact that this is my opinion? 

Plus, I have to do my work flawless everyday, even if I feel like ****. And I also have ups and downs like Britney, but work is different.. You have to be professional and that's not what Britney is in my opinion. Her profession is being a singer, and she doesn;t sing.

TOZ002~32.jpg

I know my English sucks.

she has always lipsynced

everyone knows she does it since forever idk why you guys have been trashing her for lipsyncing so much lately

but ok your opinion is valid and we are done here 

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

For now...

its better to be proactive before it's too late. 

Totally agree. This mess wouldn't be happening if smart decisions would have been made since 2011. Of course,  she's been for almost 20 years into the industry, we will never have numbers like in 00's again but it wouldn't be this tragic. :embarrassney:

Well, at least as BoyToySoldier says, she's not doing cookies commercials and she's won some icon awards, and her classics are well remembered, when will one of those 2?? :gloss:

4 minutes ago, David. said:

she has always lipsynced

everyone knows she does it since forever idk why you guys have been trashing her for lipsyncing so much lately

but ok your opinion is valid and we are done here 

Because she doesn't dance enought to make up for the singing.

Just now, Million Billion said:

Totally agree. This mess wouldn't be happening if smart decisions would have been made since 2011. Of course,  she's been for almost 20 into the industry, we will never have numbers like in 00's again but it wouldn't be this tragic. :embarrassney:

Well, at least as BoyToySoldier says, she's not doing cookies commercials and she's won some icon awards, and her classics are well remembered, when will one of those 2?? :gloss:

Exactly. I've said it before I wouldn't be against Vegas if I thought it was good quality and they treated the new music better. 

The excuses and comparisons are too much. Its like getting a D In a class, saying at least it's not an F. Either way you aren't moving up to the next class. 

3 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

its not the worst news. it gives her consistency and we've all seen the wonders its done for her performing skills, shes gotten so much better over the years. that being said, i do think that shed be open to traveling elsewhere and performing just based om some recent interviews. remember shes on and off all year, with weeks/months at a time away from vegas. she seems a lot more driven lately and i wouldnt be surprised if she planned some shows around the country or abroad, especially if she has a new album in the works as reported.

You know my ideal plan would be letting her have a Hits Show between one era and the other, to keep trained and fluid. But it’s hard to promote a new record when you’re in one place. You need to be all over the place at all times in 2017, if you want your record to be listened to. Just yesterday I was talking to this kid from North Dakota about Britney Jean and Glory. He had no clue they even existed. I showed him the SP video and he loved it! If she had deals with radios, had tours in the US and worldwide, I’m sure she’d be more exposed to the audience. She could have Vegas when she’s on a break, just to keep performing and maybe experimenting with the dancing, the props, the singing (why not).

Just now, RAITEI said:

Because she doesn't dance enought to make up for the singing.

but she wont sing live simply because she isnt a live singer she is a studio singer

we all know it

the problem is that you guys keep expecting primeney even tho you guys say you dont and u dont appreciate what we have rn

in some year when britney is 55 you will regret not enjoying what we have rn like you guys did back in circus when we all trashed what she did yet we were praising it during ff era 

she is dancing more than she has post breakdown and u guys exagerate everything, the slumber party choreo is good, make me has choreo even tho its not a dance song

the problem isnt vegas, she could do vegas while promoting an album

the problem is that she doesnt like promoting and she does the bare minimum, like doing a mini vegas show for festivals instead of doing a medley of songs from her new album but that has nothing to do with vegas, also people were expecting a banger from britney, people liked make me but a lot of the comments said how it was too slow and not britney at all, it was a good song but not first single material and the fact that they screwed up the whole launch damaged it even more

there are a lot of factors but vegas is the only successful thing she has going on rn

Archived