IS TEAM B TEASING SINGLE 3???

Legend

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously hope they go all in and at least release one more single. This era needs another iconic music video like Slumber Party :cinderellaney: Everything that's happening right now are seeds being planted in people's mind (even though it's not huge when it comes to sales, charts).  For B10, the public will be there for her because she's been deliverinng this era! Music wise, performance wise, look wise... And they will remember. Slumber Party, the video, really got her rave reviews. Everyone loved it!

Seriously, for the next single, I don't really care what they choose... I'll be enjoying, all of Glory is great. Anyway, there will always be someone pissed or whatever. Yeah, some people have a sad life. But back on topic, Change Your Mind would be fvcking cool! :verycool:

I'm sure if this was gonna be a single, they would have had choreo and had B performing it. Why would they make it a single, but only have a 20 second (or however long it is) interlude? I don't know, it just doesn't make sense to me. 

I'd honestly take any song as a single right about now cause it feels like the era is dead :tiffsniffle:

*secretly prays Just Luv Me becomes a single*

To release Change Your Mind she betta re-release the album with some fixes/adds in the tracklist, it's been so long already and nobody else but us are interested on a 3rd single. 

PD: I don't want Glory to be unknown just because it's low -almost nowhere to be found- number in charts, I mean, we have "Better", "Love Me Down", "CYM (NSC)", "Just Like Me"... This album deserves a better spot :crying11:

At this point I guess I'd take anything, however, I think the idea of Change Your Mind as a single is as good as Slumber Party was (not a very good idea).

For me, the most single worthy to the least goes like this:

1. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  2. Liar
  3. If I'm Dancing
  4. Make Me...
  5. Man on the Moon
  6. Better
  7. Invitation
  8. What You Need
  9. Slumber Party
  10. Change Your Mind
  11. Love Me Down
  12. Coupure Électrique
  13. Private Show
  14. Mood Ring
  15. Just Like Me
  16. Clumsy
  17. Hard to Forget Ya
  18. Just Luv Me
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

At this point I guess I'd take anything, however, I think the idea of Change Your Mind as a single is as good as Slumber Party was (not a very good idea).

For me, the most single worthy to the least goes like this:

1. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  2. Liar
  3. If I'm Dancing
  4. Make Me...
  5. Man on the Moon
  6. Better
  7. Invitation
  8. What You Need
  9. Slumber Party
  10. Change Your Mind
  11. Love Me Down
  12. Coupure Électrique
  13. Private Show
  14. Mood Ring
  15. Just Like Me
  16. Clumsy
  17. Hard to Forget Ya
  18. Just Luv Me

The fact that you choose 'Invitation', or 'What you need', or basically the whole album over 'Just Luv me' or 'Mood Ring' gives me chills.

Mannequin was added to the Circus tour and Circus it wasn't a single

I do hope there's a 3rd single though and I'm glad they're using this VERY SIMPLE way of promoting more of Glory. They should have done it for the Apple festival too and have a new intro before WOrk ***** with a song from Glory

As for Change your mind, I think it's my least favorite track although it's a cool one but IDK I never really want to listen to it

Archived