IS TEAM B TEASING SINGLE 3???

Legend

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

At this point I guess I'd take anything, however, I think the idea of Change Your Mind as a single is as good as Slumber Party was (not a very good idea).

For me, the most single worthy to the least goes like this:

1. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  2. Liar
  3. If I'm Dancing
  4. Make Me...
  5. Man on the Moon
  6. Better
  7. Invitation
  8. What You Need
  9. Slumber Party
  10. Change Your Mind
  11. Love Me Down
  12. Coupure Électrique
  13. Private Show
  14. Mood Ring
  15. Just Like Me
  16. Clumsy
  17. Hard to Forget Ya
  18. Just Luv Me

Excuse me :wtf:

5 hours ago, ubritney said:

I seriously hope they go all in and at least release one more single. This era needs another iconic music video like Slumber Party :cinderellaney: Everything that's happening right now are seeds being planted in people's mind (even though it's not huge when it comes to sales, charts).  For B10, the public will be there for her because she's been deliverinng this era! Music wise, performance wise, look wise... And they will remember. Slumber Party, the video, really got her rave reviews. Everyone loved it!

Seriously, for the next single, I don't really care what they choose... I'll be enjoying, all of Glory is great. Anyway, there will always be someone pissed or whatever. Yeah, some people have a sad life. But back on topic, Change Your Mind would be fvcking cool! :verycool:

Those are exactly my thoughts!

And not only for the publics' opinion but for her project also. She worked so much this era with her music and her style it will feel way more respected and complete if they give some more singles with good videos!

6 hours ago, ubritney said:

I seriously hope they go all in and at least release one more single. This era needs another iconic music video like Slumber Party :cinderellaney: Everything that's happening right now are seeds being planted in people's mind (even though it's not huge when it comes to sales, charts).  For B10, the public will be there for her because she's been deliverinng this era! Music wise, performance wise, look wise... And they will remember. Slumber Party, the video, really got her rave reviews. Everyone loved it!

Seriously, for the next single, I don't really care what they choose... I'll be enjoying, all of Glory is great. Anyway, there will always be someone pissed or whatever. Yeah, some people have a sad life. But back on topic, Change Your Mind would be fvcking cool! :verycool:

hope you are right and not just being delusional. (no shade included)

9 hours ago, ubritney said:

Exactly! They NEED to release one more single (or two) no matter the success with amazing visuals like SP to make it up for MM mess. Especially since it was an amazing song with so much potential, destroyed by a **** music video. And only then they can prepare for B10 and come as hard as they can. People will listen.

Archived