IS TEAM B TEASING SINGLE 3???

Legend

11 hours ago, Alvy said:

To release Change Your Mind she betta re-release the album with some fixes/adds in the tracklist, it's been so long already and nobody else but us are interested on a 3rd single. 

PD: I don't want Glory to be unknown just because it's low -almost nowhere to be found- number in charts, I mean, we have "Better", "Love Me Down", "CYM (NSC)", "Just Like Me"... This album deserves a better spot :crying11:

I dont think anyone but fans would feel the impact of a re-release of the album. Shakira has this huge on youtube and she does not even has an album. Britney needs to perfom on TV,  make a new video as good or even better than SP and some shocking headlines (or she can try to sing live if she doesnt to make fake headlines for money). 

ps: I would love a physical album with tinaSHA, Me Myself and I and a bonus iheart DVD 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, alanmanga said:

I dont think anyone but fans would feel the impact of a re-release of the album. Shakira has this huge on youtube and she does not even has an album. Britney needs to perfom on TV,  make a new video as good or even better than SP and some shocking headlines (or she can try to sing live if she doesnt to make fake headlines for money). 

ps: I would love a physical album with tinaSHA, Me Myself and I and a bonus iheart DVD 

tbh... :crying1:

Vegas is holding her back in terms of new material. She needs something fresh. PLUS, I think she really needs a whole new team. PERIOD. :nyschool:

I think Change Your Mind has potential to be a big hit outside the US. Release it solo then have either Sean Paul/Shakira/Maluma/Daddy Yankee/Ricky Martin/Enrique hop on the remix (could make a reggaeton remix) or appear in the video and it could go viral. Latin artists are pulling in 50 million views easily. Market it to Latin radio.

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

If they release CYM as the 3rd single I'll take it because I want a 3rd single really bad, but CYM is a terrible single choice honestly!

2 hours ago, Alvy said:

tbh... :crying1:

Vegas is holding her back in terms of new material. She needs something fresh. PLUS, I think she really needs a whole new team. PERIOD. :nyschool:

I also dont really think vegas (itself) is pushing her back. Maybe it got her in a comfort zone, but I am positive that if she was not in Vegas right now, we would still get the same promos. Celine Dion is probably releasing more stuff then her! Celine's concert has a fake rain in best DWAD style! Briney should have a creative director for her whole life/career.  

5 hours ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Slay your Mind definitely has more of a spring time vibe in my eyes, so I think it would be great for single 3. God Me Down is also an amazing choice! :hipney:

Yes, I think Change your mind first then love me down for going in the spring/summer time. Honestly I wasn't a huge fan of the song (change your mind) and it just grew on me super catchy!! That's what she needs!! SP was amazing but unfortunately with a Tinashe feat pop radio really wasn't playing it and that isn't either one of their faults!!!  Pisses me off so much!! :whitneyshade:

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, Borja said:

The fact that you choose 'Invitation', or 'What you need', or basically the whole album over 'Just Luv me' or 'Mood Ring' gives me chills.

I'm not surprised at the delusion! :shameless: They are the member that hates Blackout! :rihclap:

Imagine hating a masterpiece? :mhmsureny: Can't relate. :unbothered:

Archived