It's time for a change already

mental mystic

Alright so, firstly, as much as I love the idea of Vegas and what it has done for her, it really is killing her career. I know this has already been said but REALLY! The best way to promote a new album is by TOURING, for the sake of her career, to preserve her ******* legacy, it's something she really needs to do. It gets people talking about new music, buying and streaming it, when a big artist like Britney tours, it gets everybody talking, local radios announcing it, playing her singles, and lots of people go to see the show, not just fans. I'd love the idea of her doing a world tour, taking a break for the rest of the year, and then going back to Vegas the next year. It is possible to find balance between her personal life and career. The tour is not the only thing I wanna see change however.

I want badass Britney back. I want her to sing the way that comes naturally for her, in a lower register, she sounds so good when she's not overdoing the bubblegum pop sound and in today's market, a **** lower voice that's suited to her age would help people take her seriously. I want at least a couple singles that sound darker, more urban, maybe some r&b and hip hop influences. That's what's considered "cool" these days.

I want her to hire new people on her team to help her market better, people that understand social media. For example, someone to take GOOD pictures of her. Sure she looks amazing here but this is whack *** quality. It's all blurry and the angle is weird. General public isn't gonna retweet and her **** body isn't gonna go viral with pictures like this. She needs better photographers, better choreographers, people who know the market today, people to help her promote her music and take care of her image. She needs a team that would be OUTRAGED at how the Meet and Greet lighting makes her look. A team that would arrange a live performance every once in a while to shut people up about the singing live.

C2tgVx3UsAAdeXb.jpg:large

I have been a Britney fan for as long as I can remember, since I was a little girl, and ultimately I'm happy with whatever she chooses to do. If she wants to stay in Vegas doing what she's doing, I will continue to support and love her. I want to make this clear. At the end of the day, she looks so happy these days and she's still alive after all that happened, making music for her fans and that's what matters most to me.

However.... as her fan, I still don't want to see the Legendary Miss Britney Spears' legacy die down like this. Seeing articles about her last couple albums "flopping" and the fact nobody I know is aware she's still making music makes me a little sad. Part of me still hopes we get some changes and that we see her come back into the mainstream with the bang because its ******* Britney, *****.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Damon said:

As long as we keep buying her albums and going to see POM, her team ain't gonna change ****. They're still getting the very thing they do all of this for.... money :meltdown:

There's truth to this, however her team should be able to see that Britney's sales have been pathetic, especially compared to what she's capable of. If they really want to continue to cash out on Vegas they need to work on preserving her legacy because sales have been slowly declining for both her albums and POM shows.

11 minutes ago, kasavas said:

We know her team checks BH every now and then, so please guys don't let this thread die.

Well said, I think we all agree. 

Do they do that? :idkney: 

If so, listen Larry, I can't with how incompetent and disconnected to reality you are 80% of the time :lessons:

If so, listen Larry, I can't with how incompetent and disconnected to reality you are 80% of the time :lessons:

2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Do they do that? :idkney: 

They definitely do that. We were complaining Britney doesn't use social media, they gave her access to Instagram, we were complaining about the pom wigs, they got rid of them, we were complaining about Marco Marco or whatever his name was, they fired him(we couldn't have known it wouldn't get any better), we were complaining about Britney not promoting and not performing at huge shows, we had billboardney twice, vma and glory did have promo even if it wasn't good. We were complaining about the MM video, Larry said it just didn't work and they released another version of it. People wanted slumber party as a single, she released it. They do listen to us every now and then. Just not for important stuff. And we have to change that, we do have the power. 

ok

if she wanted to go back to relevancy she should do this

perform at big award shows again, not just one or two, she needs to perform everywhere to make people get interested in her

look at beyonce and ariana, they perform at all the award shows and shove down their songs to the public

the bbma was AMAZING but she didnt promote anything, she did her old songs

then after a year or year and a half of performing everywhere she can go on tour once people are interested again

if she tours rn her numbers would probably be horrible

its all a process, she cant just end vegas and start touring

that is why the superbowl would have been great for repositioning her and i know there are people here who dont want her to do it cause she would be mocked for the lipsync and her robotic performance

if she were to do the superbowl she wouldnt go out with her 15 year old vocals, they would obviously pre record and she has showed us she can bring it when necessary like at the bbma or the vmas and im sure they would come up with something great

its the superbowl and britney and her team knows that that is a big deal so they wouldnt just let her perform the mini version of piece of me

Archived