It's time for a change already

mental mystic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump

Yeah, a few very easy basic things: use an iphone 6 or 7, google pixel, moto lv 20 or a samsung galaxy s7 if you don't want to use a professional camera. The pictures are clear, very high quality and upload those to instagram. Teens and fans in their 20s is who she still has a chance with if team britney plays there cards right. I mean, she is already gorgeous so get it together with her image. Her photos that are clear with full body shots get the most likes

19 hours ago, kasavas said:

They definitely do that. We were complaining Britney doesn't use social media, they gave her access to Instagram, we were complaining about the pom wigs, they got rid of them, we were complaining about Marco Marco or whatever his name was, they fired him(we couldn't have known it wouldn't get any better), we were complaining about Britney not promoting and not performing at huge shows, we had billboardney twice, vma and glory did have promo even if it wasn't good. We were complaining about the MM video, Larry said it just didn't work and they released another version of it. People wanted slumber party as a single, she released it. They do listen to us every now and then. Just not for important stuff. And we have to change that, we do have the power. 

they don't quit their jobs tho, they should listen to that suggestion :byebitch:

9 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

Britney is known as a pop artist. Her biggest hits are pop songs. Doing an RnB album could be good or it could be bad but surely it wouldn't interest anyone else besides us fans

Every relevant pop artist right now makes songs with hip hop or r&b influences though, that's what's popular right now, that's what plays on the radio and in the clubs. And she's done it before with In The Zone mostly, and Blackout had that darker badass sound. Anyways I never said to make an r&b album I suggested a couple singles with hip hop or r&b influences would help draw in a bigger crowd and help her get spins.

Archived