I've always wondered why...

Charbok

Team Britney never includes the lyrics of her songs in her albums' booklets. I have several other albums by artists I like and they all include the lyrics to their albums (Evanescence, One Direction) not only it is helpful it is also a great way to enjoy your physical album copy as you listen to it especially for the first time. :ponderney:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, DoSomething954 said:

The OP asked why they never included her lyrics in her album booklets. They have. Maybe not every single song, but they have done it. If the songs are so confusing, Google is free. So I'm not understanding the problem.

There is such a special feel in having the lyrics in the booklet.

Ikr :forkit: when I was a child it was hard for me to know the lyrics of each song, I didn't even speak english so it was like listening arabic :nyheadache: thanks to the new millennium we had internet and I looked them up. The BOMT only includes baby, crazy, sometimes and from the bottom of my broken heart I guess, Oops only the singles are included, it makes me think they already planned to release those tracks as singles, the Britney album only includes Im not a girl.... and the rest I don't remember. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Just more words for them to spell wrong.

pieces-1696950.JPG 

:moorangu::moorangu::moorangu::moorangu::moorangu::moorangu::moorangu:

48 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

They used to. I haven't bought a physical CD of hers since Circus, but I remember learning the Dear Diary lyrics from her cd booklet and same for songs off Britney like INAGNYAW

I used to do it too, I always wonder if it was her actual handwriting? :ponderney: 

YES. omg I've always hated them for not putting lyrics in her album booklets. At least for her first two albums they put the lyrics for the singles in the booklets (and INAGNYAW was in the Britney booklet), but after that they quit doing it. It's super hard to understand what Britney is saying in some of her songs (Mannequin, anyone?). At least Japan makes English lyric booklets...

BOMT and OIDIA's booklets have all the lyrics. On Britney, only the "I'm not a girl.." lyrics, I don't understand why :ponderney:

And I hate when they don't put the lyrics ... It's not that difficult. And IMO it doesn't look good when you have the blank pages like in Glory or Femme Fatale... 

Just now, Million Billion said:

Ikr :forkit: when I was a child it was hard for me to know the lyrics of each song, I didn't even speak english so it was like listening arabic :nyheadache: thanks to the new millennium we had internet and I looked them up. The BOMT only includes baby, crazy, sometimes and from the bottom of my broken heart I guess, Oops only the singles are included, it makes me think they already planned to release those tracks as singles, the Britney album only includes Im not a girl.... and the rest I don't remember. 

Honestly the reason I became interested in English and tried learning it was to understand her lyrics! I printed out her lyrics and tried to decode the meanings, looking up each word and writing them down. I remember struggling to understand what "a guy like you should wear a warning" mean because not only my English wasn't good,  I was also so young and naive to grasp the meaning even though I looked up the words! I remember so many examples like this and it's funny now.

• Super Mods

Honestly I only care about the lyrics because it allows more room for pictures and graphics but other than that I dont really care. I used to do that with my old britney albums and the booklets begun to wore out so I'm not gonna let my cds get ruined.

Archived