Britney Gushes Over Sam Ashgari: He's A Really Fun, Funny Person – Listen

Jordan Miller

Also, can we address the fact that she called into a random radio show in Dallas? No shade to Dallas or listeners of the show but…okay. Meanwhile, you're talking about this man you met on the set of the video of your newest single but have done just about nothing to promote it. I know she doesn't really need to do such things at this point in her career but… I'm sure she had to have done something else on that radio show besides gush about this 22-year-old. 

BUT… this is the most like herself we've heard her in a while. Like, she sounded like she was giving an interview 15 years ago.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It sounds like she is confused by all three videos and men. Lol 

She is mixing the  Model from MM original with Sam it seems??? 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

She did get sushi with him as well. She is prowling tbh 

OMG :orangu: 

britney what you doing :orangu: 

queen of long term memory :orangu: 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, December02 said:

You know how a picture is worth a thousand words? Well it seems everything she says is worth a thousand words. Everything she says has so many implications based off of how you take it. 

lol, like "I always sing live." Could mean so many things 

4 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I felt like she said "5 months"  to  imply that she didnt call sam right after done filming the MV... but it took her a period of time, days, weeks before she finally made the call....  she's just exaggerate it ..... she didnt really mean "5 months" 

Right. Its not that literal lol. People always do that

Again, WHY do some of you talk about this like they are exclusive and jump to conclusions about things? It can be so damn simple that they like hanging out with each other, like normal people... some of you guys cant be that old tbh, (teenage thinking) or have a really old fasion way to see things :awkblink::plzexplain:

9 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Again, WHY do some of you talk about this like they are exclusive and jump to conclusions about things? It can be so damn simple that they like hanging out with each other, like normal people... some of you guys cant be that old tbh, (teenage thinking) or have a really old fasion way to see things :awkblink::plzexplain:

Friends with benefits? :plzexplain:

10 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Maybe because she posted 'MAD LOVE' for him?

I dunno, but people usually don't post that kind of stuff for 'friends' they know for 2 months...

Archived