Britney Gushes Over Sam Ashgari: He's A Really Fun, Funny Person – Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Morning Glory said:

OMG this would make sense!!! Imagine Sam turning up to the sushi place and Britney being like "Hm he looks different to before. He's been working out" :gloria: 

I forget she had a weird fling thing with that ugly dude from MM. 

I know its difficult to find ppl in her field to date but going after all these aspiring models/actors is not good. They both posted pics without her permission during their dates. I mean that screams red flags. 

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Sometimes all she needs is a good slap in the vulva but I agree she needs to watch out :zoomzoom:

I know but is that really what  she wanted all her life? I doubt it. 

I bet she wanted a guy to sweep her off her feet and have that fairytale but she never can have that with how she runs her relationships 

Well, that's interesting that she opened up about him but I still don't see this being a long term serious thing. We know she's not the most consistent person in the world but when she said she likes to play and continue to be so adamant about not getting married again and being protective of her boys… yeah.

I mean, even reading what she said just sounds like she's gushing because she's excited about this new guy. Like, she's just super infatuated.  Smitten is definitely accurate because that's all I see this as. :dontcare:

It's pretty interesting to watch. Although singleney >>>>>

But let's be real, I'm also hating because it's been hell for me trying to meet people and date. :britdrown:

Archived