Britney Gushes Over Sam Ashgari: He's A Really Fun, Funny Person – Listen

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-slumber-party-date.jpg

Britney and Sam are sitting in a tree...

Everything you thought you knew about the Glory singer's relationship with fitness model Sam Asghari, forget it. We thought it imploded after one of his ex tricks put the 22-year-old on blast and claimed he was a stinkin' cheater, but that's Hollywood dramatics for you. In fact, Brit and Sam are still going strong.

In a new interview with CBS Radio's Fast in the Morning With Nathan Fast on AMP 103.7 in Dallas on Thursday, Britney opens up about Sam, how they met and what she thinks of him.

"I think we were at um…we were shooting," she recalled of how they first met, at the music video shoot for "Slumber Party."

"We were doing the scene where I was doing the walk scene through the hall to go through the door to go to the bedroom and we were sitting there and waiting and waiting together for like 20 minutes at a time. We were having to be literally stuck there together, so we were basically forced to talk to each other."

What bedroom scene though?

"He has no idea…I mean, he knows my name but he doesn’t really know me as a person. He's like, 'What is this girl like?' and I have no idea who the hell he is, you know?" she continued. "We started talking about sushi and started talking about things we like and like we should go to sushi one day. 'Let's do this, let's do this,' and he said, 'OK, I’ll give you my number after the thing.'"

They filmed the video together, but it wasn't until a few months later Brit braved up to reach out.

"So it wasn't even a serious thing," she continued. "It was one of those things that we were having a conversation to get through the experience, you know? I kept his number, and it was so weird -- it was like five months later, and I found his number in my bag. I was like, 'He is really cute. This guy is really cute.' So then I called him, and ever since then, he is just a really fun, funny person."

Listen to the interview below:

Looks like they're still on! Not mad at it...

Nobody could judge effort. #workyouraoff

A photo posted by Sam Asghari (@samasghari) on

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People: Britney Spears Says She Found Boyfriend Sam Asghari's Number in Her Bag 'Like 5 Months' After Meeting Him
http://people.com/music/britney-spears-boyfriend-sam-asghari-found-number-in-bag/

Britney Spears Opens Up About Rumored Boyfriend Sam Asghari for the First Time: 'He Is Really Cute'

Britney Spears thinks her new man is "really cute."

The 35-year-old singer opened up about her rumored boyfriend, Sam Asghari, for the first time during a radio interview on CBS Radio's Fast in the Morning With Nathan Fast on AMP 103.7 in Dallas on Thursday, revealing who made the first move.

"I think we were at um…we were shooting," Spears recalled of how they first met, referring to her music video for "Slumber Party." "We were doing the scene where I was doing the walk scene through the hall to go through the door to go to the bedroom and we were sitting there and waiting and waiting together for like 20 minutes at a time. We were having to be literally stuck there together, so we were basically forced to talk to each other."

"He has no idea…I mean, he knows my name but he doesn’t really know me as a person. He's like, 'What is this girl like?' and I have no idea who the hell he is, you know?" she continued. "We started talking about sushi and started talking about things we like and like we should go to sushi one day. 'Let's do this, let's do this,' and he said, 'OK, I’ll give you my number after the thing.'"

Spears and Asghari filmed the video for "Slumber Party" months before its November release, but Spears says she didn't call him for quite a while.

"So it wasn't even a serious thing," Spears said. "It was one of those things that we were having a conversation to get through the experience, you know? I kept his number, and it was so weird -- it was like five months later, and I found his number in my bag. I was like, 'He is really cute. This guy is really cute.' So then I called him, and ever since then, he is just a really fun, funny person."

Though the pair have kept their romance pretty low-key since they were first seen together in November, it seems Spears is definitely ready to take her relationship public.

On Friday, the mother of two shared a steamy shirtless pic of the Persian fitness model, captioning the snap, "Mad love for this one." 
http://www.etonline.com/news/207968_britney_spears_opens_up_about_rumored_boyfriend_sam_asghari_for_the_first_time_he_is_really_cute/

Listen to the full interview with Brit http://amp1037.cbslocal.com/2017/01/20/britney-spears-talks-about-new-boyfriend-in-first-interview-with-fast-in-the-morning/

5 minutes ago, S. Cameron said:

Spears and Asghari filmed the video for "Slumber Party" months before its November release, but Spears says she didn't call him for quite a while.

"So it wasn't even a serious thing," Spears said. "It was one of those things that we were having a conversation to get through the experience, you know? I kept his number, and it was so weird -- it was like five months later, and I found his number in my bag.

What the hell is this? :zoomzoom:

Not surprised, you guys jumped to conclusions. Its obvious they are still together, none of the pics where he was with Britney on her instagram was removed, it was a sign.  I like this guy really, he seems a nice person. When she was with Jason or David people complained about how they were boring but when it's a young and hot man, you guys complain too. None of them will ever please you lol 

Archived