Britney shading Randee...

Iamcharlesbass

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

I'm clearly smarter than you if you can't detect sarcasm or a simple joke :shameless:

Sarcasm is something you use while you talk by giving some reaction, cause from where i come, texts don't talk or have reactions, and a joke is usually something that i feel it's funny, which wasn't the case, so yeah, you're clearly the smart one

8 hours ago, Drogon said:

Her team needs to stop being cheap and start hiring good photographers from now on.

I mean the difference with the photoshoots with photographers hired by the megazines she's posing for is abismal. Her magazine spreads have been ******** all over her official pics since 2009.

Yep.  And even when her team actually does something right by hiring a quality photographer, they still manage to **** things up (David LaChapelle).  :nyheadache:  

3 hours ago, DaxCass said:

I'm still waiting the day that Britney be shady with flop.i.am :giggleney:

She has the opportunnity back in that 4 Music thing but she didn't want to  :zoomzoom:

Well, she kinda did, she said Glory was her baby, and that she was really hands on, while her last albums everything was given to her, so, if the album sucks is not because of her, it is because of will... Not that it's particularly shocking :staysalty:

But Randee's shoot was only screencaps, not a real photoshoot like David's :gimmemoar: She knows that Glory's screencaps are awful lol  The only good picture is the one with the black background (The only one that it's not a screencap), on the other hand, all the scrapped outtakes by David are flawless...

1 hour ago, maquisl said:

But Randee's shoot was only screencaps, not a real photoshoot like David's :gimmemoar: She knows that Glory's screencaps are awful lol  The only good picture is the one with the black background (The only one that it's not a screencap), on the other hand, all the scrapped outtakes by David are flawless...

The physical version of Glory is awful the images quality are like 360p no lie :mhm:

Archived