Britney Says Everything Will Be OK Following Sam Asghari Drama

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

check other thread about that 'other girl' Sam is apparently cheating with..:sassybrit:

Werent them all old tho? I mean why would he do that in the beginning of a relationship while dating a celebrity people would expose immediately when they get the moment? Doesnt make sense to me. :mhm:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Wombat said:

I'm not 100% sure they broke up/stopped seeing each other. They could have just had a fight BUT it seems Sam is also deleting some of the Army's comments from his ig. There was some a lil' obsessed type of comments about them and now they are gone. I would understand if he deleted some hate comments but positive ones, even if a lil crazy.....

He deleted mine... And mine wasn't even a hate comment.  :crying11:

2 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Oh I'm sorry! but this is kinda why I think they have ended it... why would he delete some if not?

I feel like I'm the only one who still wants to believe that they're still together. I mean they still have pix of them together on their ig... so I'm still quite hopeful... 

:(:crying11:

I knew he was a dog tho, I mean a 22 year old is not gonna know how to be and treat a woman like Britney Spears. He's a ******* little boy "mentally" not physically because physically he looks like a Greek god, but if Britney is done with him which she should be if he was playing her. She should be happy she got the **** probably had some crazy *** sessions now that she is revitalised get you're ******* **** on Brit show this punk he's missing out, go to Paris do some shopping, shoot a music video in Paris for Love Me Down or Liar or If I'm dancing and embrace in your sexiness mama!!! **** men!!! 

Archived