Britney Says Everything Will Be OK Following Sam Asghari Drama

Jordan Miller

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

I don't know about you guys but I think it's safe to say Sam is gone. Homegirl home in bed in her robe talking about shopping. Also I ******* love how she only has dimple on one side it's so cute. 

Yeah... "everything is gonna be okay" :wtfdidusay:

5 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

All her posts about Sam are still up though :ponderney: 

Maybe that's what the "mad love" thing was about like, nbd we're cool but I'm also peacing out. Obviously it could be anything else too but I just feel like it's about Sam I'm sure she's not bitter and heartbroken, just wanted some D. It makes sense though given her mood the last two shows she did great but she clearly wasn't in a good mood, polite, but cranky 

4 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

If it is over she seems to be taking it well enough, its nice to see homegirl being strong 

My friend told me everything gonna be ok, I need to be mindful and read more books but all I wanna do is go to Paris and do shopping..

something like that..

Just now, treytrey said:

Soooo, does this confirm that Britney has a secret Snapchat account or something?! Or is she using one of the boy's?! I NEED her to get a Snapchat - her daily lief posts would literally be EVERYTHING.  :gloria:

She might be using it only for filters... I do the same... I dont post anything there...

8 minutes ago, maquisl said:

So her "relationship" with Sam is over... What an ******* :sickofu: I feel sorry for her, I really hope she can find the right man someday :(

Hopefully I'm right in saying neither her nor Sam were ever taking it seriously. I really don't think they were. Still hits her in the feels tho I'm sure 

4 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

My friend told me everything gonna be ok, I need to be mindful and read more books but all I wanna do is go to Paris and do shopping..

something like that..

She might be using it only for filters... I do the same... I dont post anything there...

I already knew what she said? 

Archived