Britney Says Everything Will Be OK Following Sam Asghari Drama

Jordan Miller

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Go to Paris and Shop..." We're waiting  for you Brit though it's kinda cold here right now but I'm so happy to see she's not drowning under this drama. I guess over the years her skin got thicker and that's a girl who's always humble and always trying to do the best for others, love her. 

5 minutes ago, Svoloch said:

Can anyone let me know if Britney was following Sam on Instagram? Cuz I just was curious and Sam is following her but she isn't following him....Did she unfollow him after all this? Maybe it'll give us some insight....:lostney:

No, she wasn't following Sam on Instagram. Only Sam follows her

11 minutes ago, Svoloch said:

Can anyone let me know if Britney was following Sam on Instagram? Cuz I just was curious and Sam is following her but she isn't following him....Did she unfollow him after all this? Maybe it'll give us some insight....:lostney:

I think she wasn't following him but that doesn't really matter though, maybe she's in some social media contract that she can't follow everyone she wants to follow, it's pretty common.

40 minutes ago, Chris88 said:

"Go to Paris and Shop..." We're waiting  for you Brit though it's kinda cold here right now but I'm so happy to see she's not drowning under this drama. I guess over the years her skin got thicker and that's a girl who's always humble and always trying to do the best for others, love her. 

She could literally fly to Paris on 22nd January, do some shopping, promote Glory, fly back on the 24th and be back for POM show on the 25th :tiffanynod:

But she won't. 

Imagine Jetlagney performing POM tho. As if she doesn't half *** enough already :gloria: 

I love that everyone just assumes he is/was her boyfriend? We dont know anything about whats really going on... she dont really seem that upset either so i think its just a fling or a he is person she just gets a long with and like as a friend(with benefits) :quirkney: anyway, i love that just bc they have been posting pictures and been out for dinner they are exclusive and getting married or something, lol. :plzexplain: 

Archived