Britney Says Everything Will Be OK Following Sam Asghari Drama

Jordan Miller

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Alexia said:

We all know when Britney broke up with her boyfriends, she clean her instagram and delete all the pictures with him. Well, it's not the case for him so I don't think they broke up for now. 

That's not completely true... she kept Jason's pictures for quite a while,  they were there when she "erased" David from her instagram,  so it must have been after Charlie. But I get your point. Despite what I just said, I believe she's still with Sam for the very same reason! :nervousney:

I love you Britney, but you need a men, not a kid, i don't know if they are over or not, but she needs someone mature enough, he can even be a mature guy for his age, i don't know, and i don't really care, but they are from different generations, the same way she was someone different at 22 and now someone changed at 35, hold yourself babe <3

Honestly I preferred singleney anyways. She gets more done when she's single as seen with how much she was promoting before she started dating Sam. Of course all I want is for her to be happy and finally find that one great man that will care for her and not use her but for now she should take a break from dating and just enjoy the single life to its fullest.

We all knew deep down it wasn't gonna last anyways especially seeing how young the guy still is and it seemed like a fling from the start anyways. Nothing wrong with having a fling though because I'm glad homegirl got to have some fun with someone after being single so long :foh:

Honestly, we don't know what's going on, if they are together, not together or if it was just a fling.. I don't care what it is. I just want Britney to be happy even if she's single!! I think as fans we all want to see her with a secure, mature, loving man!! I wish her the best! :yay:  I really liked Charlie though... :jumpney: Jayden does look just like her!! Christ!

Archived