Britney Says Everything Will Be OK Following Sam Asghari Drama

Jordan Miller

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who doesn't want their relationship to be over? I'm gonna be so heartbroken if it's true. She still has pix of them together on IG and that gives me a little bit of hope...

Sorry - I'm a sucker for romance and I don't want this one to end... She was so happy! 

I'm sad guys... :crying11:

And I'm so pissed at that Morgan *****. Sigh... 

1 hour ago, MM said:

idk if it's about sam or not. but i still get bad vibes from him:mj: and i definitely think they were/are dating, i mean she spent christmas with him...

Exactly! How the **** were they not dating if she willingly chose to spend xmas with him over her kids.. It was clearly more serious to her than everyone wants it to be.

Guys stop over-reacting... I doubt it's actually over.  That bish wouldn't have deleted those pics/her account if she wasn't trolling.  I'm pretty sure they are fine (just like she said).  Plus Britney (or her team) are quick to delete pics of past bfs from her social accounts... and yet Sam is still there.  They're fine... or it was an act all along for #SlumberParty and next single promo lol.

7 hours ago, Body ache said:

This girl really likes her bed doesnt she?

#SlaymberParty promo obviously :cinderellaney:

I'm not 100% sure they broke up/stopped seeing each other. They could have just had a fight BUT it seems Sam is also deleting some of the Army's comments from his ig. There was some a lil' obsessed type of comments about them and now they are gone. I would understand if he deleted some hate comments but positive ones, even if a lil crazy.....

Archived