Why Can't We Have the Full Version Of Rebellion Already?

NikitaMaxine

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL I remember back in like 2010 we were so thirsty for this song to leak :orangu: We all thought iLeaks was going to leak it but they never did. ia it's an interesting song. It's cool to get a peak into Britney's mindset at the time, she was so paranoid regarding the people around her. I'm so happy that she's in a better place now.

1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

yeah i remember it too, the song exposes the elite and the machinery, it most probably exposes the **** and ********** in the pop industry too, and God knows what else, it's something they would never want anyone to find out :mhm: 

Y'all are looking way too into this song. Lol.

It's just about Britney being rebellious against her team and the toxic people around her and taking control of her own desicions. It was just too controversial of a song at the time.

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I'm sure they'll release a boxset with b-sides at some point, it's only a matter of time.

Im sure if they released the song it will not be the same. It will be edited to the point where its really bad.

Also i dont think i want any more songs to leak. What if they are not as deep as we think they are?

:lostney:

2 hours ago, neonxangel said:

Im sure if they released the song it will not be the same. It will be edited to the point where its really bad.

Also i dont think i want any more songs to leak. What if they are not as deep as we think they are?

:lostney:

If they release Rebellion (it's not happening) they'll change the lyrics as they did with Mona Lisa :zoomzoom:

9 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

:orangu:

I never understood the hype for this song.. It sounds like some basic demo :overitkbye:

Is the meaning, the tone, the era...and the unknown reason why is not leaked when almost every of her songs were leaked at some point.

tumblr_inline_o8xaweBmB51rwqjex_500.gif

8 hours ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

Yeah... didn't one of the writers actually die?

Yes. http://myvalleynews.com/local/wildomar-musician-remembered-after-deadly-fall-in-hotel/

6 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Honestly I'm scared about Rebellion leaking. Music industry is some scary business. 

I know. I work in independent music, I cannot imagine being a part of the mainstream music industry.

18 hours ago, Calilove1 said:

The original doll could of easily been her best album.

From the demos I've heard I must agree. I also wish they would've let her release the original version of Blackout. 

Archived