Why Can't We Have the Full Version Of Rebellion Already?

NikitaMaxine

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ohoney said:

Finally a thread about Rebellion :rihclap: 

Just the chorus alone screams independence and strength and I love it so much. I wish that they would let her release it, even if just as a one off single, like they did with Pretty Girls. Only this would blow pretty girls out of the darn water.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, NikitaMaxine said:

Which makes you wonder, what was said in the song? 

I wish she brought that song to radio instead of Mona Lisa.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, NikitaMaxine said:

RIGHHHHHTTTTT! someone shares my opinion, so many people are the opposite. 

Well, kinda anyway, I wouldn't know the consequences ofc.

16 minutes ago, The Flash said:

This reminds me of the fact that the author of the song has said that people could get killed over this song :mhm: 

yeah i remember it too, the song exposes the elite and the machinery, it most probably exposes the **** and ********** in the pop industry too, and God knows what else, it's something they would never want anyone to find out :mhm: 

5 minutes ago, NikitaMaxine said:

I am so curious of why her then record company, Jive, burried the Original Doll album's songs so deeply.

The Original Doll had already been scrapped when she posted the clip of Rebellion in 2006 and you can hear Rebellion start to play in her car in a pap vid on the same demo disc that had State Of Grace on it......Rebellion was for Blackout

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Dynasty said:

yeah i remember it too, the song exposes the elite and the machinery, it most probably exposes the **** and ********** in the pop industry too, and God knows what else, it's something they would never want anyone to find out :mhm: 

yet if it was released it would be my favorite song from her.

Just now, ohoney said:

I don't think Rebellion will be included, in fact, i believe most of her unreleased songs will be released when she dies...:forkit:

I wonder if she will be appreciated when she dies

Guest Diamond Horse
5 minutes ago, NikitaMaxine said:

I am so curious of why her then record company, Jive, burried the Original Doll album's songs so deeply.

Maybe it was too out-of-box for the company. The leaked unreleased sound too experimental for radio-play.

It pisses me off that Britney wanted to show her artistry but she couldn't.

At least RCA with Tinashe lets her to release her music.

9 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I was thinking maybe that is what had been written in the song

4 minutes ago, The Flash said:

Maybe it was too out-of-box for the company. The leaked unreleased sound too experimental for radio-play.

It pisses me off that Britney wanted to show her artistry but she couldn't.

At least RCA with Tinashe lets her to release her music.

Yes, I hope they have learned their lesson, artists are supposed to be paid to be artists. The labels should let them write and choose what content they release, that work process is what made those demos that made the label sign the artist.

Archived