Why Can't We Have the Full Version Of Rebellion Already?

NikitaMaxine

On 1/16/2017 at 9:54 PM, Circuit said:

I remember hearing a short snippet of the first verse in 2013 during the Jeff Dandurand drama on YouTube. When I tried to rip it it was already deleted. :sassybrit:

Do you remember any of the lyrics of the first verse? :ponderney:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kyra said:

Ohh I miss those days when bunch of Exhalers searched for Rebellion on the Deep Webb.

As I recall, it still exists on the Deep Webb.

:weirdmeout:

Lmao, I remember when people wanted to go on the Deep/ Dark Web to find the OG MM video.

Y'all making this into some PLL stuff

2 minutes ago, neel21 said:

Lmao, I remember when people wanted to go on the Deep/ Dark Web to find the OG MM video.

Y'all making this into some PLL stuff

I'm just kidding, I love Deep Webbney phases, they are funny  :ricackle:

1 minute ago, neel21 said:

did anyone actually log onto the deep web (for Rebellion/ MM)? :umomg:

That's has been a thing a couple of years ago - but I really don't know... A couple of people said they have an info that it was cruising around Deep Webb circa 2008/2009, maybe even later. Another person said they bought it, but they won't leak it.

They also said there are more unreleased stuff found there - but you gotta have cash first. No freebies. 

I can actually imagine there is something to it - I mean, it is a side of the internet where people do crazy or illegal stuff. I mean, if you can hire a hitman there, why wouldn't you get an unreleased song from an artist? It makes sense. Everything is possible. :lostney:

2 minutes ago, Kyra said:

That's has been a thing a couple of years ago - but I really don't know... A couple of people said they have an info that it was cruising around Deep Webb circa 2008/2009, maybe even later. Another person said they bought it, but they won't leak it.

They also said there are more unreleased stuff found there - but you gotta have cash first. No freebies. 

I can actually imagine there is something to it - I mean, it is a side of the internet where people do crazy or illegal stuff. I mean, if you can hire a hitman there, why wouldn't you get an unreleased song from an artist? It makes sense. Everything is possible. :lostney:

Idk, it scares the bejesus outta me for sure

Just now, neel21 said:

Idk, it scares the bejesus outta me for sure

IKR? I always looked at it like BS for sure. But since that producer died... It puzzles me. 

And the alleged full lyrics are really scary for sure.

Just now, Kyra said:

IKR? I always looked at it like BS for sure. But since that producer died... It puzzles me. 

And the alleged full lyrics are really scary for sure.

Yeah, the death of Notes was really scary. rebellion takes scary to a whole new level tbh. Sometimes I think its better unreleased, but then there are times where I crave it so bad. lol

Just now, neel21 said:

Yeah, the death of Notes was really scary. rebellion takes scary to a whole new level tbh. Sometimes I think its better unreleased, but then there are times where I crave it so bad. lol

Harsh to say, but I think it will see the daylight once she is gone. :sassybrit:

Some people are still waiting for this song after 10 whole years, I remember seeing some threads when I was learning about Rebellion's backstory were people were like: ''Can't wait to hear Rebellion tomorrow!'' from 2007 and yet IT NEVER CAME, must have been so weird to see it actually be promoted but not published back in the day.

On 5/18/2017 at 0:48 PM, neel21 said:

did anyone actually log onto the deep web (for Rebellion/ MM)? :umomg:

This is a forum where someone actually tried to sue a commercial radio station for making fun of britneys mental health, of cousre britards have tried to log onto the dark web for britney stuff 

Archived