Producer RoccStar Teases B10 Demo For Britney Spears: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

Please let it come this year.  We can't afford to wait another two years for an album.  If so Britney will be history.  She needs damage control. 

We'll prob get it next year, which could be a good thing because they can capitalize on the attention she'll get from BOMT single turning 20

Also does anyone else think this track is not for B10 but is old and that's why he's sharing it.......the chick singing it kinda sounds like an actual artist that he may have given the old demo to. 

7 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Danja is so overrated, he hasn't produced anything great since Blur on Circus and I'm so over Max she shouldn't use the same damn producers over and over she needs to try new ones and grow as an artist.....not be Katy Perry 2.0

I don't think he's overrated. I love everything he produces, even tracks that are not hits.

52 minutes ago, John Lawrence Co said:

I don' think this is a great idea. There are loads of song on 'Glory' that worth releasing!! Please stop this rumor!! Liar Remix Feat. Justin Timberlake is what we need!! 

Indeed, there are a lot of good songs in Glory that are worth releasing, but Liar is not one of them :cigney:

• Super Mods

Sounds like the next album will be what was supposed to BJ before Will ****** it up.  I seriously hope her team continues to just let her do her thing especially since she got rave reviews with Glory.  

Also I want her to have an album cover like that, no more close up of faces, full or mid body shots and no more Randee! 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, John Lawrence Co said:

I guess not. Liar has great meaning. Most of the songs on 'Glory' talks about ***. Only few songs has actual meaning, and Liar is one of them.

Great meaning? Did you even listen to the lyrics? It's sounds like it's written by a 17 year old. 

" You can call, call, call
But I'm never gonna come
Baby cry, cry, cry
You ain't fooling anyone
You know I know that you know I know
That you're a liar, a liar "

And I hate the processed vocals in it. I think MOTM is the only song with kind of strong lyrics in Glory. 

Archived