Producer RoccStar Teases B10 Demo For Britney Spears: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-spears-roccstar-demo.jpg

Britney's tenth studio album might be hip-hop inspired.

Grammy-nominated producer RoccStar, who's crafted songs for Chris Brown, Rihanna, Usher, Rita Ora, Fergie, Prince Royce, Kendrick Lamar, J.Lo and Iggy Azalea, may have crafted something for Britney's Glory followup.

He hopped onto Instagram to share several stories, which included him filming a recording of an unidentified female singer crooning over a twinkly hip-hop beat. He captioned the vid: "La Britney Spears."

The second video he posted appears to be the same song.

It's all happening so fast.

Britney revealed last November she already started work on the new LP. “I’m not sure what I want the next album to sound like,” she said. “I just know that I’m excited to get into the studio again and actually have already been back recording.”

She also mentioned how hands-on she was for Glory, which is likely a similar mindset she'll hone on B10.

“I think the vibe of Glory is a lot different than my previous albums,” she said. “We experimented with so many things while we were making the record. I feel like this time, I was really able to be hands on. I’m so proud of every song that we put on the album.”

Adding: “It took us a couple of years to make this album, and of course over time, musical styles change and sometimes other ideas pop up that you just like better. The songs on Glory were no-brainers for me—they were the best of all the songs we recorded.”

Looks like Britney is aiming for...

giphy.gif

Do you like the demos? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can post the ******* video by copying the link and paste it here, it will embed it automatically. And if it's the last video, it's for Selena or Ariana. There is no mention of Britney. Plus I would highly doubt the song would make the cut since we already heard it and we know how strict her team is with stuff like this. But she should work with him, Britney needs music like this.

1 minute ago, marrecarney said:

You can post the ******* video by copying the link and paste it here, it will embed it automatically. And if it's the last video, it's for Selena or Ariana. There is no mention of Britney. Plus I would highly doubt the song would make the cut since we already heard it and we know how strict her team is with stuff like this. But she should work with him, Britney needs music like this.

it's on his instagram story, and he wrote "LA BRITNEY SPEARS"

2 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

You can't embed Instagram stories...the video also says La Britney Spears :byebitch:

Just now, mauureee said:

it's on his instagram story, and he wrote "LA BRITNEY SPEARS"

Oops you beat me to it :cutesybrit:

14 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

Well that was rude...

If that's an indicator of what sound she's going for then that's very exciting. 

29 minutes ago, anti said:

Okay.. so I can't post the video 

but you need to go to Roccstar's instagram page it's @roccstarmusic :forkit:

go on his insta story and there's a snippet of a song he's working on which he's going to send to Britney's team :brit:

The snippet sounds really good, like Blackout 2.0!!

Y'all need to look at his IG Story. He mentions Britney in the text ....weirdos

18 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

Oh they are?

Archived