Producer RoccStar Teases B10 Demo For Britney Spears: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, A.D. said:

They'll find a way to cram a cookie-cutter "bop" just to please those who became stans around the FF era :zoomzoom: IF she does work with Max Martin once more for B10, it better lean towards the songs he produced for Starboy like Love To Lay, A Lonely Night, Secrets or Rockin' :yesplease:

I would love to see the direction B10 goes in... and I totally agree with the adult lyrics... like both Blackout and ITZ were pretty mature!!

As far as Max Martin (complimentary songs are concerned) he produces different kinds of music (like the ones u mentioned above) and (I only mean this as an example don't necessarily mean like this) Into You by Ariana was a fan favorite and it's not TOO cookie cutter pop

2 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

I would love to see the direction B10 goes in... and I totally agree with the adult lyrics... like both Blackout and ITZ were pretty mature!!

As far as Max Martin (complimentary songs are concerned) he produces different kinds of music (like the ones u mentioned above) and (I only mean this as an example don't necessarily mean like this) Into You by Ariana was a fan favorite and it's not TOO cookie cutter pop

Into You sounds like a remixed FF demo :awks:

1 minute ago, Electro World said:

I love the demo tbh, I'm ready for more Mood Ring sounding songs:yesplease:

Speaking of that, DJ Mustard needs to come back for B10 and NOT JUST AS A JAPAN BONUS TRACK :lessons:

DJ Mustard can be hit or miss so I'm not sure if I want him back when he's capable of producing bops but also MESSES like this:

Just now, A.D. said:

It's exactly what I said in a previous post sis, that he produced great tracks for Ariana and The Weeknd :gloria: Far from generic like most tracks in FF. I'm aware that I might gain a lot of enemies by saying this but I dislike that album and tell it like it is :bsass:

I agree with you! :hugs: FF is an okay album... but definitely not one of my faves (despite it's success)... Its pretty rushed and the songs are pretty bland (as a whole)... some of the saving points are there... ie Inside Out (to name one) but as a whole the album didn't really serve its purpose

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Into You sounds like a remixed FF demo :awks:

I guess agree to disagree... In my personal opinion, Into You is higher quality than his work on FF... :) but I'm not arguing, that's how you feel about the song :hugs:

3 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

I agree with you! :hugs: FF is an okay album... but definitely not one of my faves (despite it's success)... Its pretty rushed and the songs are pretty bland (as a whole)... some of the saving points are there... ie Inside Out (to name one) but as a whole the album didn't really serve its purpose

I guess agree to disagree... In my personal opinion, Into You is higher quality than his work on FF... :) but I'm not arguing, that's how you feel about the song :hugs:

It's a good song. It's just that most of his work really sounds the same to me, so I love it when he goes out of the box with artists like The Weeknd, but I doubt he would experiment with Britney... just stick to the formula and give her the same cookie cutter pop he always does with the exception of songs like Hold It Against Me.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

It's a good song. It's just that most of his work really sounds the same to me, so I love it when he goes out of the box when with artists like The Weeknd, but I doubt he would experiment with Britney... just stick to the formula and give her the same cookie cutter pop he always does with the exception of songs like Hold It Against Me.

I agree with you here completely! That's the biggest issue with him (working with Britney)... he doesn't go "out of the box" with her... it's like the same old same old... in fact I even mentioned Hold it Against Me being one of his better songs with her in another response... yeah a lot of times his work tends to get generic... so I see your point, that working with him is a risk (again, as far as Britney is concerned) unless he is willing to experiment with some new sounds for her, like he does with some of the other artists he works with! :)

Just now, A.D. said:

Hanging out with the Whoredashian clan has certainly affected Fergie's credibility as an artist :weusay:

Inside Out, How I Roll, Don't Keep Me Waiting and He About to Lose Me were the only tracks I truly enjoyed besides TTWE and Criminal. It has highlights for sure highlights but it's mostly WAYYYYYYY too bland for my likening :britstare:

No Lies Detected! (also I'd add Hold it Against in highlights :quirkney:) but I agree with what you saying :madance: I want her to stay away from FF and go to new sounds, or in the direction of experimentalney ala ITZ and Blackout!

If she were to work with Max again I'd only really want it to be a few tracks and not the whole album like FF. I agree with everyone saying he's very 'cookie-cutter pop' with Britney because whenever he works with her it's almost always the same stuff so if he were to work with her again it would be good if he only makes a few tracks for her tbh.

DJ Mustard on the other hand I honestly don't know about since he's usually a hit or miss so you don't know what the quality of his tracks are gonna be until you hear them for yourself. If he could make another few MR-esque songs then I'd definitely be here for it. As long as he doesn't make anything tragic like 'L.A. Love' then he would be also good on B10.

All in all I really do hope she goes for a more Urban and Hip Hop sound for B10 like she did with Blackout. It would be perfect for BO's 10th anniversary :werk:

5 minutes ago, A.D. said:

MAX: I think what you need is another I Wanna Go. I can't get over how iconic the "can't control the bleed" line is. Such a period jam :verycool:

Brinny: Yes, it's so relatable for women with a heavy flow :bigtime:

Resultado de imagem para mindy kaling the office gif

Lmfao that would sure draw in a good female audience :gloria:

Archived