Producer RoccStar Teases B10 Demo For Britney Spears: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot at people hating this direction on Britney are you serious? Let's have Britney make those Max Martin bops she hates just so we're happy. :verycool:

Its very Ciara meets JLo meets Anti but it's a cool sound, it's not the best best I've ever heard and this song will clearly never be used now but he's trying to meet a brief so I guess she's looking at playing with this kind of sound and I'm happy with that. Britney jacking Tinashe's style wouldn't be a bad thing. 

Im sure when the album comes out there will be nothing like this but hey ho. 

9 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

I cannot at people hating this direction on Britney are you serious? Let's have Britney make those Max Martin bops she hates just so we're happy. :verycool:

Its very Ciara meets JLo meets Anti but it's a cool sound, it's not the best best I've ever heard and this song will clearly never be used now but he's trying to meet a brief so I guess she's looking at playing with this kind of sound and I'm happy with that. Britney jacking Tinashe's style wouldn't be a bad thing. 

Im sure when the album comes out there will be nothing like this but hey ho. 

Thank you, they want Femme fatale all over again, where Britney has no input in her songs and is not happy with the music. Just so they "bop". :foh:

Guest StrawberryKisses
15 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Can someone HQ rip this plzzz 

Both stories 

So you can make an article about it? :byebitch:

Gotcha covered sis :queenriri:

(I don't think you can actually rip stories with audio attached tho)

1 minute ago, button said:

Thank you, they want Femme fatale all over again, where Britney has no input in her songs and is not happy with the music. Just so they "bop" :foh:

Most of the fans here these days discovered her in Femme Fatale and want another glossy Max Martin album, clearly ignoring everything Britneys said this year :slayney:

2 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

Most of the fans here these days discovered her in Femme Fatale and want another glossy Max Martin album, clearly ignoring everything Britneys said this year :slayney:

You'd think they would get it from Britney being censored on Jonathan Ross upon speaking about it

Hey you Max Martin worshipping sheep, go back to listening to Exploited Female :foh:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, button said:

Thank you, they want Femme fatale all over again, where Britney has no input in her songs and is not happy with the music. Just so they "bop" :foh:

Tell 'em! :slayney: Everyones little "I want Max Maaaarrrtiiiinn" meltdowns in this thread are pathetic :sofedup: She's literally said for ages (and this past year) she's wanted to go in an R&B direction... It irks me that people want her to make basic music! :staysalty:

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Tell 'em! :slayney: Everyones little "I want Max Maaaarrrtiiiinn" meltdowns in this thread are pathetic :sofedup: She's literally said for ages (and this past year) she's wanted to go in an R&B direction... It irks me that people want her to make basic music! :staysalty:

Omg when she say that!? Im down for this! :cinderellaney:

Archived