Producer RoccStar Teases B10 Demo For Britney Spears: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like it :umomg: 

Too bad these demos never make the cut. As long as Britney doesn't go basic I'll be fine. R&B is pretty popular and has that darky cool vibe on it. I'm down for Brit having The Weeknd vibes on her music :lessons: 

I'd also like some kind of good throwback 06/09 pop, but if Britney doesn't want that it's her choice. We're her fans, not her freaking parents lmao :lmao: 

All in all, this demo is perfect and really gives me ITZ vibes, and that was her creative peak right? :tbh: 

5 hours ago, BratzBitch said:

I really enjoy it, it has a lot of potential, BO 2.0 might be finally coming sistrens :scalped:

Blackout was her fifth album and arguably her best. She may be preparing a blackout re release for its 10th anniversary and her 20th anniversary

plus it would finally get a tour 

Guest StrawberryKisses

Drag me:

I don't like it. I mean it's okay, but It's way TOO urban for Britney I think. It sounds Beyonce-ish... but it is just a demo. R&B/Pop is good. Like Mariah's Fantasy. :cutesybrit: Britney can't do heavy music that well unless she ditches that baby voice all together and uses her 'Let Go' deep voice.

It's difficult to switch genres for someone like Brit, who is known for her pop. Blackout was a little bit urban, but it was definitely more pop. It was lighthearted and the GP ate it up. MATM and Gimme More I think is a good example of where the limit between R&B and Pop should lie. I want to see more Michael Jackson teas :sassybrit:

And I want a ballad please :meltdown:

23 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Drag me:

I don't like it. I mean it's okay, but It's way TOO urban for Britney I think. It sounds Beyonce-ish... but it is just a demo. R&B/Pop is good. Like Mariah's Fantasy. :cutesybrit: Britney can't do heavy music that well unless she ditches that baby voice all together and uses her 'Let Go' deep voice.

It's difficult to switch genres for someone like Brit, who is known for her pop. Blackout was a little bit urban, but it was definitely more pop. It was lighthearted and the GP ate it up. MATM and Gimme More I think is a good example of where the limit between R&B and Pop should lie. I want to see more Michael Jackson teas :sassybrit:

<3

25 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Drag me:

I agree with your post in general but I have to disagree about the too urban comment. Britney can go more towards urban R&B with less pop influences.

Remember that during Blackout she was working with more Crunk / R&B / Hip-Hop producers like Lil Jon, Sean Garrett, Scott Storch and Rico Love.

Imagine a modern version of something like this:

or this

I LOVE it. This kind of music suits Britney so well, and this is the kind of music that would have fire hip hop choreo. Britney's POM choreo for the pop songs are lackluster and she doesn't always look like she's feeling it. But I always thought deep down Britney loves hip hop and I think she would like amazing doing hip hop choreo. 

Archived