Producer RoccStar Teases B10 Demo For Britney Spears: Listen

Jordan Miller

On 2/7/2017 at 7:57 PM, brintyjoan said:

Great meaning? Did you even listen to the lyrics? It's sounds like it's written by a 17 year old. 

" You can call, call, call
But I'm never gonna come
Baby cry, cry, cry
You ain't fooling anyone
You know I know that you know I know
That you're a liar, a liar "

And I hate the processed vocals in it. I think MOTM is the only song with kind of strong lyrics in Glory. 

Well we all have different opinions but for me it's Liar. So no need to argue. And a collaboration with JT would be amazing as the single version and bring Jessica Biel on board for the MV

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/6/2017 at 11:36 PM, coo said:

ew.. im here for her taking the urban route but she needs to do a different kind of urban. show us your distinct sound britney!! this literally sounds like every other 'urban' track out there :byebitch:

THIS!!!

this is my main problem with the slow cuts of Glory: make me, slumber party, just Luv me, etc ALL SOUND LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ON RADIO and late to the Selena/Bieber game of "urban" pop. purpose, revival, anti, etc have been there done this. there is nothing britney about them. it would be sick if she could try to do some urban bangers a la Tik Tik Boom but these slow cuts are so uneventful. 

6 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

THIS!!!

this is my main problem with the slow cuts of Glory: make me, slumber party, just Luv me, etc ALL SOUND LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ON RADIO and late to the Selena/Bieber game of "urban" pop. purpose, revival, anti, etc have been there done this. there is nothing britney about them. it would be sick if she could try to do some urban bangers a la Tik Tik Boom but these slow cuts are so uneventful. 

ikr and the problem with that is she used to be the trendsetter, so all that she released seem fresh, like how bieber set the trend with What Do You Mean and Selena with Good For You. now she just follows like everyone used to follow her *sigh* :meltdown:

Archived