New Robin Leach Article On Britney Staying Or Leaving This Year

jokobish

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MeowMeowDri

Gross. If she stays imma need her to REVAMP the show. Make better choreo for her classics like stronger and crazy, remove the tacky tree with the lazy toxic performance and do something like the BBMA choreo. Cut certain songs and add some GLORY tracks or even FF tracks. Hire COMPETENT designers to make some great costumes/ have a decent budget for designs. In happy with some of the newer designs she wears but I feel like they arent really that special. 

Maybe do a bit of PRE Recorded vocalsney for some songs! But this is Britney we are talking about and most of this wont happen. I mean she even brought back that tacky guitar from 2011/2012. Thats how creative and hard working ha team is :byebitch:

She can stay in Vegas and still travel, we've seen that this year and with Mariah. Plus her legs have gotten shorter. They need to revamp the hell out of it though and step up their game. I get BJ flopping cause Britney wasn't into it, it wasn't up to par, and they were focused on Vegas but Glory definetly deserves better. You can push a show and an album at the same time. Enough GH, just make it a tour that people come to see (GH and your new album)

At least take a break from it and come back

Guest MeowMeowDri
10 minutes ago, RTC said:

whats wrong with dating someone younger? sometimes guys your own age are immature or jaded. 

Like the last youngster she dated was the prime example of maturity. And theres plenty of men in their 30s who are active but also hardworking and would treat her like the QUEEN she is. I feel like Sam isnt that guy  :byebitch:

2 minutes ago, Adri said:

Like the last youngster she dated was the prime example of maturity. And theres plenty of men in their 30s who are active but also hardworking and would treat her like the QUEEN she is. I feel like Sam isnt that guy  :byebitch:

BUT WE DONT EVEN KNOW HIM OR SHOULD WE CARE. 

I just get annoyed cause i get **** about dating someone 16 yrs older but he's honestly better than someone my age, which i tried

immature senior citizen is president elect, mature nobel prize winner Malala Yousefazi only 19.. age is just a number

3 hours ago, jokobitch said:

If Britney left to take a year’s break or travel the world with a new production, it would be a massive economic blow not only to the hotel but also the city. Britney consistently sells out the 4,000-seat Axis, and her success is continuing in the New Year.

Well tough luck for them :staysalty:

Guest MeowMeowDri
30 minutes ago, RTC said:

BUT WE DONT EVEN KNOW HIM OR SHOULD WE CARE. 

I just get annoyed cause i get **** about dating someone 16 yrs older but he's honestly better than someone my age, which i tried

immature senior citizen is president elect, mature nobel prize winner Malala Yousefazi only 19.. age is just a number

I agree that she shouldn't get **** for dating a younger man and think it's stupid how judgemental people are about adult relationships with an age gap. And do CLOCK some truth about the orange cheeto puff. I am still dreading the mess he will create for us for the next 4 years. :byebitch: let me keep it cute before i get called names by the Trump army fans.

Her heart is in Las Vegas. She loves the city and the community. It would be tough for her being a devoted mom to go out on the road again.

“It would be hard on her new romance, and she doesn’t want that jeopardized. We all want Britney to stay performing in Las Vegas, and we think that she is wide open to staying on the Las Vegas Strip.”

yes, please and thank you

follow your heart Britney, 10 more years :donewithit:

1 hour ago, Adri said:

Gross. If she stays imma need her to REVAMP the show. Make better choreo for her classics like stronger and crazy, remove the tacky tree with the lazy toxic performance and do something like the BBMA choreo. Cut certain songs and add some GLORY tracks or even FF tracks. Hire COMPETENT designers to make some great costumes/ have a decent budget for designs. In happy with some of the newer designs she wears but I feel like they arent really that special. 

Maybe do a bit of PRE Recorded vocalsney for some songs! But this is Britney we are talking about and most of this wont happen. I mean she even brought back that tacky guitar from 2011/2012. Thats how creative and hard working ha team is :byebitch:

Yeah the bad choreography and costumes make the Vegas show seem cheap and that clearly wasn't the original objective. They have to change the setlist to have more Glory tracks. 

5 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I'm sorry but if she picks sam over her fans who have stuck by her her entire life then she can gtf.

wtf how selfish of u

if she stays in vegas it is because she is happy there, she found a balance between her kids and performing, not hurting her relationship with sam is just a plus that comes with staying in vegas

she is not a doll you can control

Although I get it, i'm Not here for it. If so, she needs a new show with Jamie King and Brian sort of people.

it seems like she is getting lazier and lazier, and isn't really evolving as a performer which is sad to see considering she is SO young. They're pushing her at a nostalgia act in the middle of her 30's, which is really just appaling.

Hopefully she makes the right professional decision, which would be to gtfo of there.

idek why you guys crave so bad for her to leave vegas, most of you are sick of the show but that is just because even tho you claim you hate it and youre over it you still watch videos of every show and the rest who hate on vegas it is because you guys werent or arent able to go and u want her to go to you on a world tour that WOULD FLOP horribly 

she hasnt been happier than she is now for a long time, ofc if she decides to stay she needs a whole new show, this year showed us how even tho she is in vegas she can still do other stuff like the billboard awards, london, etc, its not like she is in vegas not releasing music

she is getting better and better, trust in her

and before you try to claim something stupid, yeah, im sick of the show too, i would love a world tour if i knew it wouldnt flop or if it was the right time but it isnt

Archived