New Robin Leach Article On Britney Staying Or Leaving This Year

jokobish

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That's the thing, I think Britney is done with the whole popstar thing. Let's just try and see the positives in her improving as a performer.

She clearly doesn't want to compete with the charts anymore.

I would be happy if she was just able to score another big hit again so her career doesn't keep taking blows. But at least the music is great, right?

She's def a better performer bc of Vegas - doing essentially the same show for 3+ years and being around the same people for so long has built her confidence. I'm glad Glory is amazing - but BJ wasn't and it's bc she rushed it to get it out right before Vegas to use it to promote Vegas. So in a way it did affect her music. I honestly believe if BJ was just another era they would have kept working on it until it was perfect then do a tour after whenever it was ready to be released vs. having to rush it out before her contract started.

I would MUCH rather have a proper era - promo for the album/1st single only (not a show), 4 singles, taking the time to build a show around the album. We never got a BJ era or a Glory era - it's been a Vegas era since 2013.

9 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

She's def a better performer bc of Vegas - doing essentially the same show for 3+ years and being around the same people for so long has built her confidence. I'm glad Glory is amazing - but BJ wasn't and it's bc she rushed it to get it out right before Vegas to use it to promote Vegas. So in a way it did affect her music. I honestly believe if BJ was just another era they would have kept working on it until it was perfect then do a tour after whenever it was ready to be released vs. having to rush it out before her contract started.

I would MUCH rather have a proper era - promo for the album/1st single only (not a show), 4 singles, taking the time to build a show around the album. We never got a BJ era or a Glory era - it's been a Vegas era since 2013.

That's funny because I always associate POM with Britney Jean and POM:RRR with Glory. :blurp:

1 hour ago, tsss said:

at least update show, buy some decent outfits for all those money, sing live and make up for the basic dance routines...why her 15 years old show (dwad) looks much more awesome and expensive than her "best show yet"? 

Speak that truth.

No one (besides ppl outside the US) would care if she stayed in Vegas if it was good and they tried to better her brand. 

What team Britney has done since Vegas is release her worst album with vocals not even of Britney on chunks. 

Ignore the fans 

Release good music only to promote Vegas which not even changing many songs. 

Pretty lame costumes, no theme, no live singing, things barely change, choreo is terrible. 

The only plus of Vegas is her confidence and bringing ppl to Vegas. 

5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

You had four years...

What an obnoxious statement to make.

Not every fan has the resources to fly all the way to Las Vegas, book hotel accommodation and buy tickets to see POM.

You guys need to understand that the longer she stays there the more time fans like me have to plan and obtain the finances to go see her perform live.

Sit your *** down.

Until this year I always lived somewhere where (1) Britney never toured and (2) It's ridiculously expensive to fly anywhere she was actually touring.

Some of you fans are so ungrateful. 

10 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

What an obnoxious statement to make.

Not every fan has the resources to fly all the way to Las Vegas, book hotel accommodation and buy tickets to see POM.

You guys need to understand that the longer she stays there the more time fans like me have to plan and obtain the finances to go see her perform live.

Sit your *** down.

Until this year I always lived somewhere where (1) Britney never toured and (2) It's ridiculously expensive to fly anywhere she was actually touring.

Some of you fans are so ungrateful. 

Four years is a long time. 

i understand some ppl aren't in the US but maybe if she wasn't in Vegas she would tour closer to you. 

Anyways if fours years wasn't enough time then maybe it's not meant to be. We've know about it for over four years. 

Just because you didn't go doesn't mean it should go on forever because you may save up money one day. Lol

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Four years is a long time. 

i understand some ppl aren't in the US but maybe if she wasn't in Vegas she would tour closer to you. 

Anyways if fours years wasn't enough time then maybe it's not meant to be. We've know about it for over four years. 

Just because you didn't go doesn't mean it should go on forever because you may save up money one day. Lol

C U Next Tuesday.

6 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

he was not reliable when he said "Make Me (Ooooooh) is coming in April" :riri:

Make Me was originally set for the BBMA's, I believe that has been confirmed. Robin Leach is a reputable reporter with years of experience in the entertainment industry. He has been profiled by NPR and other respectable publications. If he's printing it, he's hearing it. He's not a clickbait type of writer, who takes sources from places like Hollywood Life, etc. 

12 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It would flop because they let her career go downhill for Vegas. It's not even like Vegas is that great. For what it is it should be her best show but it isn't that is all the problems 

vegas is good for the people who dont watch instagram videos every single day

we know she can do better but its not a bad show and it has been voted best show on the strip two years now

and vegas isnt the only reason why she cant tour rn, she was secluded and wouldnt promote her music for a few years now, if she isnt out there then the public looses interest

this year was a great step forward for her, she came out of hiding, i know several people who still think she is fat and crazy and many people were shocked with her bbma performance and watching her look so good and able to perform decently

she is on a good path but she needs more, hopefully 2k17 comes with more appearances 

Archived