New Robin Leach Article On Britney Staying Or Leaving This Year

jokobish

She hasnt even sold 90% of her tickets up until now. Its she it like 85%? The ONLY reason she'd stay is because of her kids. Even tho she took them everywhere for the Circus Tour and FF Tour but they would miss too much school. Other than that she has no reason to extend it. I would get bored of staying there for over 3 years. She may have already traveled the world but she's still young and there are fans she hasnt seen in 6 years.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MM said:

omg she really is rotting in vegas:tiffsmoke: i don't understand why she can't just finish up POM this year, not sign any contract, take a break and spend time with her kids not boytoy. get inspired, make an album, do a mini tour, then do vegas at some point later. i am starting to think she only likes vegas bc of money like another user said. i just wish she would actually put effort into her career 

I agree that she should take some time off and just let herself be inspired. Like, actually be inspired and really take in the experience and not force it. 

This sucks for her career but hey if it's what makes her happy.

Unfortunately it will make a reinvention all the harder. After the complete bombing of everything since Work Bitvh, I.e the start of Vegas, it's all she'll have left really,

And is it as successful as these reporters say? They always talk about it as a sell out show, but it's not, thousands of tickets go unsold every leg according to wiki..

Actually, Vegas did wonders to her confidence, attitude and performing skills.

I wouldn't mind to learn about Britney being in Vegas again BUT this show has become so boring. Also, Britney is capable of so much more in terms of choreography.

She should take some time recording a new album, promote it overseas and can come up with a new entire "Vegas show", bring it for a few days to London and/or Paris/Berlin whatever and go back to Vegas for a year.

But seriously, this "Piece of Me" show needs to finally come to an end.

1 hour ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

The thing that annoys me is whenever they discuss Vegas they act as if she can't go back later down the road. A tour in 2018 would't stop her from ever going back to Vegas. I think they would be foolish to give up a chance to really promote her new album and 20th year anniversary in 2018 to stay in Vegas when she can just go back in 2019. Wouldn't a massive tour allow her to demand more money for Vegas shows anyway? It's obvious that she has improved a lot because of Vegas but I think  staying there for good is a mistake that her team will regret. 

It's not that, the company will give her whatever she wants to stay there. She's become a staple for the city, she generates so much money every year, with her gone the residencies lose a huge chunk of money because she is the most popular show there.

She really should stop after this year. IMO 1 or 2 years would have been enough. Time to move on - it's been consuming her entire career since before it even started. We've lost two albums to it - she hardly promotes the albums, she just promotes Vegas instead. They don't care about singles from the albums... She doesn't perform a lot of new songs live bc the show is basically set already. I'd rather her do a short tour.

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Let me spare you all the meltdowns. She's gonna renew Vegas. Possibly revamp the show, take the show on the road overseas to Europe and possibly Asia.

This. Everyone's freaking out, I'm annoyed too but like if you think about it she's obviously gonna stay in Vegas 

Just now, BOBIBCFBG said:

She really should stop after this year. IMO 1 or 2 years would have been enough. Time to move on - it's been consuming her entire career since before it even started. We've lost two albums to it - she hardly promotes the albums, she just promotes Vegas instead. They don't care about singles from the albums... She doesn't perform a lot of new songs live bc the show is basically set already. I'd rather her do a short tour.

That's the thing, I think Britney is done with the whole popstar thing. Let's just try and see the positives in her improving as a performer.

She clearly doesn't want to compete with the charts anymore.

I would be happy if she was just able to score another big hit again so her career doesn't keep taking blows. But at least the music is great, right?

man Britneys magnitude as a super star has already been dimmed so much by being kaputt in vegas. its a miracle she is still sort of relevant today.

she better not squander her remaining star power/ public interest by staying in vegas just to focus on her relationship with that social climber. :staysalty:

Archived