New Robin Leach Article On Britney Staying Or Leaving This Year

jokobish

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's lazy that is all it is. She wants to be lazy. 

If they made it good and treated the new music well that would be totally different and I would be down.

She wont practice vocals. Rarely anything new. They have all the time in the world and a solid stage to practice on. 

I wont support much if that is the case. She wants to be a has been then so be it. 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, RTC said:

whats wrong with dating someone younger? sometimes guys your own age are immature or jaded. 

Theres nothing wrong with that but I thought it was just for fun, didnt think it would turn out serious. Do you seriously expect Sam to be a father figure to her boys because I dont really see it. Even the relationship with Ashton and Demi didnt work out because ultimately those guys know they are just boy toys. 

well her career oversees is basically over, people are no longer interested in her.. She continues to use the same old vocals, same dance routines for past few years,... her team really need to wake up and do some shake up when it comes to her performances and her brand.. and she needs to start give a **** about her career if she still wants those coins:byebitch:

but on the other hand, why bother? you can half *** and release 4 perfumes per year and continue to destroy your legacy:staysalty:

3 hours ago, David. said:

idek why you guys crave so bad for her to leave vegas, most of you are sick of the show but that is just because even tho you claim you hate it and youre over it you still watch videos of every show and the rest who hate on vegas it is because you guys werent or arent able to go and u want her to go to you on a world tour that WOULD FLOP horribly 

she hasnt been happier than she is now for a long time, ofc if she decides to stay she needs a whole new show, this year showed us how even tho she is in vegas she can still do other stuff like the billboard awards, london, etc, its not like she is in vegas not releasing music

she is getting better and better, trust in her

and before you try to claim something stupid, yeah, im sick of the show too, i would love a world tour if i knew it wouldnt flop or if it was the right time but it isnt

It would flop because they let her career go downhill for Vegas. It's not even like Vegas is that great. For what it is it should be her best show but it isn't that is all the problems 

11 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Okay you got me there, you're right this show is not a huge success at all, it's only selling like 90% of the tickets 3 years in, what an incredible flop 

you said she was selling out the shows every night and he corrected you, why are you twisting his words? he never said it was an "incedible flop". :awww:

Guest Mariodivi

I am laughing so hard when i see People saying she is selling out shows everyone night.... Unfortunately the Last sold out show was at the begining of 2014.. :(

1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

So Britney's happy, she's slaying and selling out shows night after night....and fans still complain.

I would love to have her come to Europe so I can see her live again, but not as much as I would love her to feel happy with her career paths.

Who wouldn't be happy doing very little. 

Like I said before if everything else wasn't so lazy I would be fine with Vegas forever. 

10 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I'm sorry but if she picks sam over her fans who have stuck by her her entire life then she can gtf.

That part of the article is just speculation tbh, also this might sound bad but yes we have stuck by her her whole life but she also deserves to be happy romantically/in her personal life! 

I personally think that by now we would have had an extension announcement so something must be changing whether it's taking a break from Vegas for a few years an touring or creating a whole new show at a different place. I'm kinda leaning towards the tour thing because a tour has been brought up in her interviews a lot lately and she hasn't said no to it. 

53 minutes ago, button said:

you said she was selling out the shows every night and he corrected you, why are you twisting his words? he never said it was an "incedible flop". :awww:

I was just being sarcastic, not twisting his words.

Everyone knows what I meant: that this residency has been and is still very succesfull.

I don't get why everybody thinks the residency is a bad thing that has to stop. After 18 years and travelling around the globe, I think it's time we accept Britney does what she wants to do. Fans should consider themselves lucky she hasn't retired, that's my opinion.

• Content Curators

I still think she's either leaving or taking a break for a tour. She's been teasing it in interviews saying part of her wants to tour. Either she truly wants to do that or her management asked her to tease a little bit of world tour. In both cases, a world tour should be coming soon.

what about her INTERNATIONAL POP STAR STATUS? :orangu:

she doesn't even care about her fans outside US? i mean... that's kind of a disrespect thing for people that like her and mostly her fans... plus, it's a risky thing to do too because people will forget her... she will not have the same impact as now. and for 'as now' i mean since Femme Fatale Tour, tbh. :byebitch:

i'm Portuguese, from Europe and as a big fan i would love to see her live again... i would love to see her in tv shows around europe and around the world again...:sassybrit:

oh well... she can do whatever she wants. i will still follow her, i'm still happy she performs and i'm still happy she makes music. :sassybrit:

Archived