New Robin Leach Article On Britney Staying Or Leaving This Year

jokobish

First, Robin lied to us about glory, first single and music video, so his reliability ends right there, therefore I dont believe **** he says.

However if she does stay in Vegas after 2017 i am kindly discarding my stan card, I'll just follow her music and thats about it, stanning for someone who is locked in one city for over 6 years is boring and it doesnt pay off one bit.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The meltdowns.. :orangu: Hahahah. As long as she continues to make music and is happy, it's all good.

So many people want her to keep pushing and revert to her career from the early 2000's, but that's not how life works. People evolve and life goals change, what makes us happy changes. Ie. In my late teens I wanted to be a big city kid, be surrounded by skyscrapers and millions of people, so badly. Within a decade I came to appreciate my small town upbringing and now want nothing more to be surrounded by nature and couldn't care less for the busy city life (or people). Britney is still like anyone one of us, she's had it tough, let's allow her to choose her direction going forward.

From this article we can gather she has once again been a pioneer in the entertainment business, making residencies relevant. She will never stop being an influence to her industry, but exhale will only see what they want and anything less than that is dirt. So, so... sad. 

6 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

First, Robin lied to us about glory, first single and music video, so his reliability ends right there, therefore I dont believe **** he says.

However if she does stay in Vegas after 2017 i am kindly discarding my stan card, I'll just follow her music and thats about it, stanning for someone who is locked in one city for over 6 years is boring and it doesnt pay off one bit.

okay but the start of glory era was a MESS from the getgo so for all we know he could've been right

Y'all are SO dramatic. Britney gave her fans and her career everything for 15 years and it nearly killed her. She's finally at a place where she has the career she wants and gets to be a mom and a normal person. Vegas has been incredible for her, and it is very very obvious. You'd think real fans would understand that. 

This. is. what. she. wants. This is what makes Britney happy. She's not just going to stop making music, but if she doesn't want to tour, she doesn't have to.

3 minutes ago, OnAMission said:

Y'all are SO dramatic. Britney gave her fans and her career everything for 15 years and it nearly killed her. She's finally at a place where she has the career she wants and gets to be a mom and a normal person. Vegas has been incredible for her, and it is very very obvious. You'd think real fans would understand that. 

This. is. what. she. wants. This is what makes Britney happy. She's not just going to stop making music, but if she doesn't want to tour, she doesn't have to.

i feel this . i just need her to take her career seriously the lip syncing and messy outfits and hair and choreo needs to be completely redone 

4 minutes ago, OnAMission said:

Then she needs to stop hinting at touring and let it be known that she doesn't want to tour. She quarter assed the femme fatale tour and half assed the first two years in vegas. Her fans deserve to see her at the best she can be as current Britney. Some can't afford to fly to vegas and pay for a ticket to her plus a hotel. If she really wants to stop touring then she needs to be professional and do a FAREWELL tour. 

This is really a not easy thing to comment on. As a fan and maybe first as a person, I want her to be happy and relaxed. And that's what Vegas seems to have done to her since the first extension. But again as a fan, I want to have a chance to actually see her live. There are so many fans over the world who can't afford in a life time to travel to Vegas and see her, and her doing a world tour is a chance for us to actually see her.

The only positive thing about POM is that she's happy. But that's really putting her career off, her music isn't really reaching out to people and I can bet my *** most people don't even know about Glory, MM and SP. Her promo tour was basically not good enough. The festivals she did, yes they were great, but none was televised live and had a big name to it, no one actually cared about it. Remember how MM backed up to #2 on iTunes after VMAs? Now imagine if she did the same thing with SP and solely doing performances to promo the album and not POM. That's what actually not doing the POM would be like, she would get much more exposure.

So yeah, as much as I want her to be happy, I would like her to cancel POM and just lay low a bit, appear here and there, work on new music and then just pop up and slay us all and go on a world tour. She can spend time with her boys and they are getting darn older and soon enough they won't really hang out with her mom. 

The thing that annoys me is whenever they discuss Vegas they act as if she can't go back later down the road. A tour in 2018 would't stop her from ever going back to Vegas. I think they would be foolish to give up a chance to really promote her new album and 20th year anniversary in 2018 to stay in Vegas when she can just go back in 2019. Wouldn't a massive tour allow her to demand more money for Vegas shows anyway? It's obvious that she has improved a lot because of Vegas but I think  staying there for good is a mistake that her team will regret. 

well i can totally see it happen but not because he says that but because it's common logic. her priority is her kids and we all know that so for her the las vegas residency is a way of being in a specific place with her kids without moving around all the time and performing with big breaks in between so that she can do what she likes professionally (performing) but also having enough time to take care of her kids and her personal life. we didn't need robin to tell us that she will most likely remain in las vegas because since he lives in las vegas he would surely spread an other unreliable lie just to support his area. However this time it happens to most probably be the true case because we know how britney's mind works and NOT because some friends of hers told him so !

omg she really is rotting in vegas:tiffsmoke: i don't understand why she can't just finish up POM this year, not sign any contract, take a break and spend time with her kids not boytoy. get inspired, make an album, do a mini tour, then do vegas at some point later. i am starting to think she only likes vegas bc of money like another user said. i just wish she would actually put effort into her career 

Archived